soonyoung's day started off with a bombarding alarm set on his phone, sending him wide awake from a sweet dream, yawning like a new born baby. the latter's calendar were marked in details whereas seokmin's birthday has finally come, he was anxious, perhaps, excited that he couldn't sleep well the night before.

"well, aren't you up too early?" jisoo greeted the other, displaying an inexplicable bed hair that appeals too much sexiness in the younger's eyes. the ravenette heaves steady from being slouched, rubbing his grogginess off before ever starting a conversation with the older. "seok's day, yeah?" the blonde asked as he finished washing his own face whilst, soonyoung went to their shared fridge looking for a milk to belt down, sluggishly. the other hummed, confirming the question after burping out aloud from the large intake of calcium, jisoo leaving his sight to get dressed.

the deep hazel eyed latter got a strawberry jam and bread for breakfast, probably, too lazy to even cook himself a decent meal. the older, on the contrary, got out wearing slacks and oversized plain white shirt partnered with his favourite red converse, soonyoung mumbles. "out to meet hao?" he knew the taller male wouldn't wear his favourite kicks if he weren't meeting up with his chinese boyfriend, minghao, it was a gift from him afterall. "good luck with the surprise," the eldest amongst the two waved off good bye, locking the front door as he goes, soonyoung left nervously quiet.

🍣

wearing a bright yellow oversized lacoste shirt, denim jeans, and unisex brown sperry, the petite young man burst out the door, smelling the fresh air of spring with his car keys dangling in continuous circular movements on his fingers. soonyoung was ready, confident enough in his stance as he breathes, full of things in his tangerine chevy related to his beloved, smiling as it reminded him of their memories.

i love seokmin, was all what the latter could think of as he drives off to the other's place of residency. he was so sure that everything would go as planned, he wanted to make seokmin the happiest he could ever be, even if it's going to be the last smile of the brunette he'd ever see.

"happy birthday, seokmin."

180805 🍣