6: Carry me

Karmen)

I giggled to myself as I dried off my dark purple hair with a dry towel.
After swimming, and having a splashing war with Shawn, there was a local mall, so we went to dry off, and change.
Some fellow women in the ladies room saw me and Shawn walk in together .
Now they're acting like Anna and Cassie.

"Girl, do you not realise how lucky you are? That man is a millionaire!"
"Yeah, and one of the hottest!"
"I heard he lives in a mansion!!" They all said, squealing and washing their hands with the pink soap.

"I know, but it's not that big of a deal. He's human too ya know?" I said, putting on my heels.
"We know that too..but just watch yourself, and be careful. The women he's been with don't say pretty things. His money may be pretty, and his face is gorgeous. But watch yourself," The blonde said, drying her hands.
"Yeah, we just don't want you to end up like his ex's..vulnerable, exposed, poor. Be careful."  The one with her black hair in a messy bun said, and they all walked out saying their goodbyes.

Little did I know.

(SMUT/LEMON/SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED)

I felt my body be lifted in the air, and I wrapped my legs around his fit frame.
He kicked the door closed, and started attacking my neck.
Biting my lipstick coated lip, I adjusted my grip around him.
He carried me to my bed, laying me down.
Over me he stood, undressing.
His black shirt hit the floor, exposing his muscular body.
In awe, I reached up to touch, but decided against.
His body hovered over mine, and he connected his pink lips with my purple ones.
Our tongues fought, and his won. After exporing my mouth, he pulled away slowly, with my bottom lip softly gripped in his teeth. I felt a warmness in my underwear, causing me to whimper.
He slid off the top of my dress, to expose my bra, and unhooked my bra. Taking his chance, he rolled his thumb over my right nipple, causing me to moan quietly.
I could see his faint smirk in the dark, as he started teasing my other nipple.
Finally, his hands slipped off the rest of my dress, and I kicked off my heels. There I was, in lace underwear, with Shawn looking down on me, his eyes filled with lust.

I let my hands travel to his jeans, and he let me unbutton and unzip them.
A large tent in his boxers awaited me, as I pulled off the rest of his pants.
Pulling his boxers down finally, his cock was exposed.
My eyes widened, it was bigger than I thought! Possibly 8 inches or so.
Wrapping my right hand around his shaft, I licked the tip in a teasing manner, before taking the tip into my mouth. I looked up at Shawn, who was biting his lip.
I started to put more of him into my mouth, letting his cock explore my mouth.
I pulled away, and looked up at Shawn, his expression looking upset.
"Shawn I want you to fuck my face. Fuck my face so hard,  I wanna choke on your cock,"
Before I knew it, I felt the tip hit my the back of my throat, as Shawn thrusted into my mouth.
His grip on my hair eventually tightened, and he groaned.
"Fuck Karmen I'm gonna c-" He didn't finish before I felt a salty warm substance in my mouth. I swallowed of course, wanting to impress him.

He pulled out of my mouth, and told me to arch my back. I did as told, and then I felt him sliding down my lacey underwear.
After a few seconds, I could feel his warm tip teasing my entrance. I bit my lip again, just wanting him to enter.
"What Karmen? Do you want me to stop teasing your slutty clit?" He practically hummed, entering his tip, before pulling back out. I moaned softly, tired of all the teasing.
"Answer me," I heard before he slapped my ass, causing me to moan in surprise. I felt my face heat up, before I answered.
"Yes, I want you to fuck me," I whimpered.
"What was that?" He asked, sticking his tip in again, but not moving it.
"I want you to fuck me already!" I yelled.
I could practically hear his smirk in his 'okay'. With force , he slammed into me, causing me to moan loudly.
"Fuck!" I yelled, gripping the blue sheets.
His large hands wrapped around my waist, as he thrusted into me harder. My eyes rolled to the back of my head, fuck he was amazing.
Every thrust , he adjusted his grip, before eventually finding my G spot.
Once he hit it, I practically yelled. My moans got louder, and my grip on the sheets tightened.
Each thrust became sloppier, and his grip tightened. I tightened my walls, my orgasm approaching.
"Shawn!!" I moaned out, before feeling myself release all over his shaft.
"Fuck..!" I heard him groan, before feeling myself fill up. He pulled out slowly, causing me to whimper.
I laid down, worn out, and tired now.
"No, come here, and clean me off. Let me fuck your mouth again," he said, and I crawled over, grabbing his shaft, and putting the tip in my mouth.

(End smut/chapter)

(Jesus i need so much holy water mannn)