4

*NOT EDITED*
       SOMIN POV
    JIMIN- let's go bitch.
Jimin started to pull me up stairs, while holding my wrist really tight, I could tell I would have a bruise there.
Somin- where the hell are you talking me!
     Jimin-shut the fuck up! ( saying while pushing me in a room).
Jimin pushes me roughly into a room, which I'm pretty sure it's his room.
Somin- leave me alone, what the hell do want.
     Jimin- I want you to finish want rose didn't get to do.
Jimin starts to get close and you walked back until you hit the wall, your eyes started to get watery as he looked at you with lust in his eyes.
Somin-please just let me go (you started to cry)
    Jimin roughly kiss you and started to touch your body, you tried to push him off but he was to strong.
Jimin pushed you on the bed and got on top of you while ripping you shirt off, you started to cry even more, when he removed your bra and started to play with your breast.
Somin-ple-ase jimin st-op I'm so sor-ry.
Jimin- you should have thought about that earlier.
     Jimin removed your pants and panties,then he started to touch you down there you tried getting out of his grip but he pulled you harder.
Jimin-stop fucking moving ( he started to leave love bites all around your thighs and neck. Without warning he entered two fingers in you the tears in your eyes started to fall. Pain started to fill you up but then pleasure started to come.
   Somin- Mmm ji-min please stop huhh!!
    Somin- ughh ji-min it hurts please stop!!
    You became a moaning mess, with tears falling down. He started to push in and out so fast,soon you felt something building up in your stomach.
Somin- ughh I'm gon-na cum Mmm!
Jimin- cum for me baby girl.
With that you felt all your juices spill out. Jimin put his mouth on your friend and licked you all up.
     Jimin- now it's your turn. ( he started to pull down his pants)
Somin- please I don't want to ( you started to get scared)
Jimin sat at the end of the bed and said " get over here now!"
You were so scared he was gonna hit, you so you went in between his legs and saw his member in front of you. You were shocked by his size.
  Jimin- suck it!!
You never did anything like this, so you didn't know what to do. You gently grabbed his member and put it in your mouth, you started to move both hands up and down while bobbing your head back and forth.
Jimin- damm ughh your so good ( he started to push your head down)
You eyes started to get watery and he started to mouth fuck you. Your throat started to burn and you felt like you couldn't breathe.
Jimin- ughh I'm about to cum baby! ( he started to go faster)
He went until you felt warm liquid fill your mouth. You looked at him and he said to swallow it , so you did.
Jimin- thank you for a great time!
He kissed your lips and left you on the floor crying. You felt like you couldn't move or talk, all you did was cry!
Jinyoung- miss please follow me ( she handed you a towel to cover your body and she helped you up and you walked into a room)
Jinyoung- miss this is the room you will be staying in.
Somin-ok thank you ( you said as she walked out the room)
You went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, you looked a mess, your eyes were red from all the crying, with your hand you traced the marks on your neck and body, you started the shower and got in, after about an hour in the shower crying and washing your body over and over you finally got out , you went to your room and grab a onesie and layed down and fell right to sleep from being tried.
( what the onesie looked like)