Chapter 15

holy shit, an update!!1!1!!

can people stop complaining about how i write stuff. if you don't like it then don't read it.

•warnings: strong language•

THANKYOU FOR 50K READS!!!!
amy's pov

will had been different lately... and not a good different. he often spaces out and doesn't listen to what i'm saying and looks absolutely terrified and sweats when it's actually very cold.

he came storming into the room and budged past me before sitting down on the bed and completely ignored me. i continued to look at him with worry until his head snapped up.

"what?!" he shouted in a dark tone shocking me and making me flinch.

"will what's wrong?" i ask with worry walking over to him and resting a hand on him. he shrugged my hand off causing me to frown.

"don't touch me" he said in a monotone voice.

"what... why?" i ask still looking at him as he looked at his lap.

"just don't fucking touch me, okay?!" he shouted in my face causing my heart to drop.

"will... i don't understand wh-"

"well that's not fucking surprising is it you don't tend to understand a lot of things and here's why, you're an absolute fucking retard" he screamed at me.

my eyes welled up with tears.

"will... i- wh-"

"what so you can't even fucking talk now?! that's great! i have a fucking girlfriend who can't even string a sentence together. you know i could have any hot girl i want and guess what? i got you. did you notice that you get weird looks on the street? it's because you're so fucking ugly and fat that people mistake you for a hippo. and if you haven't got the message, i'm breaking up with you, you fucking bitch" he shrieked out as tears were pouring out of my eyes like a waterfall.

i quickly got up and ran out of the room. i ran to the only house i knew the way to, dustin's.

i was panting when i got to his door. i carefully knocked and his mother answered the door.

"c-can i see dustin please?" i ask with tears still running down my face from will's hurtful words.

"oh of course, hun" she said with concern in her voice "first door on your left" she opened the door enabling me to come inside. i speed walked to his room and quietly knocked on the door.

"mum i alr- oh. oh! amy what's wrong?!" he asked and pulled me into his room and hugging me.

"i-it's will he shouted a-at me and c-called me ugly and f-fat and i don't know what i-i did wrong" i stuttered to him through tears which were running down onto his shirt'

"it's okay, it's okay. sh" he spoke softly to me, rubbing my back.

sorry it's short but i've been so busy lately with the pisstake that's called school