Chapter 2

Palette was sitting down in an alleyway. He was shivering badly. It had been 3 weeks since him and Goth's breakup. He was miserable.

He missed her. A lot. He missed her smile. Her laughter. Everything. He wanted it back. But he knew it was over. She wasn't ever coming back into his life.

Then he saw her walk by the alley way. She was holding an umbrella over head walking quietly as she stepped on some puddles from time to time.

Palette got up, looking at his former lover. He smiled at the sight. He wanted her back in her life.

Goth went inside of a shop. Palette followed her from behind. He had dirty and mud all over his clothing. His clothes were the same ones ever since him and Goth had broken up. He reeked.

Goth went up to the cashier, asking for a few items. She had bought cigarettes. Goth had never smoked in her life. Why was she all of a sudden doing this now?

Depression

Goth had depression. Ever since she witnessed her lover with another woman she began to get mourn. Every day she'd smoke about 3 cigarettes. It was horrible.

Palette saw this. He frowned at the sight. He walked up to Goth, tapping her shoulder. Goth turned yet she didn't say anything. All she did was take her cigarettes and walk out.

Palette followed her. "Cupcake, why won't you answer me?"

Goth stayed quiet. She didn't wanna answer any of his questions.

"Cupcake, I'm sorry. I was just going crazy when I saw that other girl. Please forgive me!" Palette begged.

Goth sighed, pulling out one of her cigarettes. "You only want me back so you can see my cry again. You like it when I bawl my eyes out."

Palette shook his head. "No! Cupcake, it's not like that! I-I love you, I really do! Please give me another chance!" He pleaded.

"Go and find the replacement me. Then you'll finally find someone you truly love." She walked inside of her house closing the door on him and locking it.

Palette looked down. He started to cry. He lost his only love. The only person who had ever cared for him. His parents hated him. Palette and Goth were in the same boat.

They needed each other. But since Palette had made the wrong choice that wasn't going to happen very soon.