Chapter 4

Goth was currently walking around the town with Palette, who hasn't showered in days. Goth was covering her nose a lot because of this.

They headed inside a restaurant, not to big and not to small. They walked inside deciding that was were they're date was going to be.

As they walked in people stared at the two, mainly Palette for his smell and for Goth because of her body. Palette saw this and held Goth's hand tightly, claiming her as his own.

They went to a table, sat away from each other just staring into each other's eyes.

"Gothy, you look really nice today." Palette admitted, looking down. He was trying to make Goth feel nice for once.

"Thanks I guess." She replied, grabbing a menu and looking through it.

Palette sniffed the fresh air, loving the smell of food that wasn't rats or garbage.

Soon the waiter came. They both ordered something different from one another.

Again, they sat there staring at each other. "I'm really sorry for what I did to you." Palette said aloud. "I-I didn't mean to make you cry."

Goth sighed. "They why would you do that? Go ahead with another girl when you were dating me?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"I-I was bored and I needed something to do! Y-Your never around anyways since your always at work."

"I have a job Palette. You don't work since your not a legal citizen here. Someone has to pay the bills." She looked down at her stomach.

"Gothy?"

"Yes Palette?"

"Why has your stomach been getting bigger?"

Goth looked away, Being embarrassed. "It was rape, Palette."

"Cold blooded rape."