*~ WEDDING DRESS~*

**hello guys this is a rewrite to a fic I did before under the Fandom Soul Eater. Now I'm going to write it under Overwatch let's see how it comes out**
Hope you enjoy
************
The male was at his apartment alone watching through a window. He was holding a small box which inside it hold an engagement ring.

Never should've let you go

he open it and see the ring.
" oh Angela," he says to himself seeing it. He planned to propose to the blond female but it was to late for it since she started to hang around Pharah a lot more than him.

Never found myself at home

he closed it and now lay on the sofa the engagement box on the table. He reminisce his time with her. It was good, he felt complete everytime he hang around with her. Now he feels empty..he starts to feel pain in his chest when not feeling close to her, her not returning the feelings to him.

Ever since that day that you walked
Right out the door

Remembering their fights, remembering her walking out on him. He felt tears coming as he gently lay a hand over his heart.
" you are always part of me my beautiful," he softly says to no one but himself about the female.

Gabriel heard the door open and a voice," dad...." it was with a tone of worry

The Latino male look at the source of it and greets," hey Jesse," the cowboy came to check on him mostly than the rest. His ass became worry sick when his dad started to get out less and less.

So now he comes to get him out of his apartment for once.

You were like my beating heart
That I, I can't control

Jesse walked beside him eyeing him to make sure nothing happens. Ana told him of the bond between his dad and Angela and symptoms Gabriel is displaying.

" when a light or dark do not have their other side they start to exhibit signs of what appears to be the flu," she had said," each symptom is stronger than the last until they get into a coma known as the Death state"

Gabriel currently exhibiting the first he seems to be out of breath at times. Also burning up but he ignore it
He felt a strong stab to the heart again that made him stop and clench the fabric over it.

Jesse stayed beside him until it calmed for now.

" I'm...I'm good..." he panted," I'm good" he straighten trying to show it but the blood staining his bottom lip did not convinced his child.

Even though weve grown apart
My brain can't seem to let you go

Both males came to where the others were hanging out in the park. They were greeted by Jack

" oh dear it happened now huh?" he asks seeing the blood on Gabriel

Jesse noded," indeed don't know when she will realize it she meant for him" his tone saddened

The blond male gently replies," hope is soon," watching his best friend in worry.

Thinking back to the old times
When you kept me up late at night

Gabriel did not speak to his friends. He instead was in his thoughts but his kid did not let it happen one bit.

He wanted him to speak to socialize but Gabriel always went back to be alone. Did not want to make a scene he told his child.

Gabriel remembered the old times again. How he and Angela argue, how they made up afterwards.

We use to mess around
Laugh and play, fuss and fight