You prank him pt.2

Randy-You decided to prank Rang since you hadn't pranked him in a while. So what you were going to do was set off the fire alarm. But that's not all. If there ever was a fire you always got a bucket a water from your bathroom. And you were going to set off the alarm while randy was sleeping, evil I know! But there was another part! It was 9 pm and Randy was asleep after a long day of work. You set up your prank which was putting Saran Wrap in the entrance of the kitchen door so he fall and get the water on him. You set off your fire alarm and yelled for Randy to get the water so he did he was running into the kitchen when he ran into the Saran Wrap and fell on the floor covered in water. He was looking at you while you were dying of laughter on the floor.

Finn-So Finn hated when you wore makeup. He said that you didn't need it and you look more pretty without it. So for this prank you were gonna put makeup on him while he was sleeping. You knew he wouldn't wake up because he can sleep through anything. It was about 3pm and Finn was taking a nap cause he got no sleep last night. Do you decided to take advantage of the situation, heheh! You got your makeup bag an started to work your magic on Finn. You have him some Batman eyebrows. Clown lips, purple eyeshadow a black thick wing. And some blush and bronzer. I hour later Finn woke up and went into the restroom. "Y/N, what did you do to me?!?!" "Just did your makeup!" He came out looking so angry and you started laughing at the way he looked.