It's A Wonderful Lie

Alright so hopefully the story will get more interesting with this upload. Thank you to everyone reading this :) Oh, and some of you reading on the computer might notice a slight change in the cast. I originally had Mikel Ennis as Jessica but I decided she's more of a Kate, so that got switched. Jessica will be 'played' by Britt Robertson. Sorry if there's any confusion. 

But, Clarification:

Jessica: Britt Roberston (Picture on first chapter)

Kate: Mikel Ennis (Picture to your right, on this chapter) 

Anywho... Let's get this show on the road! Please Vote, Comment and even Fan. It means the world :) .xx

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

Jessicas POV

The sun was just peeking through the curtains as I woke up. The clock on the bedside table read just past eight. This was pretty early for me.

Kate and I hadn't gotten back from Bastide too late last night, so I should've gotten plenty of sleep. But for the longest time I had stayed awake, not being able to get Harry Styles out of my head. A girl does not simply move on with her life as though nothing happened after a guy like that winks at her. So I had just laid there, grinning to myself at the thought that he had been only a foot away from me hours before. I didn't even let the fact that I hadn't really met him disrupt my happy thoughts.

Kate claimed to be too tired for One Direction videos when we got back from the hotel, but I could tell she was pretty starstruck from seeing them too. In the end I think she's just like the rest of us boyband-loving teenage girls. But like I said before, soon enough she'll be falling all over them too. And then she'll wish she'd get another opportunity to see them. But sadly for the both of us, what happened at the restaurant was really a one time thing. 

I got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom. After I did everything I needed to to be ready for the day, I walked over to Kates bed and started shaking her so she'd wake up.

"Jessicaaa... Go. Away." She moaned, burying her face deeper into the pillow. 

"Kate come on, you gotta get up." I shook her a little harder.

"Ugh, why? We're on vacation." She finally turned to look at me, her hair falling all over her face.

"I told you. My brother needs us to take a trip down to Malibu."

She sat up slowly. "Can't you just go?" She gave me her best puppy dog face, but I really wasn't one to fall for that.

"Ha. No. I don't want go all the way down there by myself," I snorted. "How about if you come, we can run down to the beach as well. I think Mr. Mark's house in near a beach." Beaches were Kates weakness.

Her eyes brightened at the thought. "Alright fine. But we definitly have to go to the beach."

I jumped up and clapped my hands. "Cool cool! Maybe we can even do some shopping!"

Kate just rolled her eyes, still smiling. "But of course."

___________________________________

Now in our rental car, a Chrysler convertible (top down, of course!), we drove down the highway towards Malibu. Kate and I were having a friendly argument about whether Edward or Jacob was hotter.

"But Jacob's... Jacob! I mean come on, Jessica. Do you want the hot boy with toned abs or the one who sparkles?" Kate asked, smirking at me.

"No. Just... no. One, Edward's a Vampire. Which to me, at least, is extremely sexy-"