1

2 Weeks Later
Kentrell

"What was you thinking!" I yelled at A'lanna as I looked at her through the glass. She sighed through the phone before shrugging her shoulders.

"Kentrell, ive never been convicted. The sentence will be way less for me. Youre a 7 time felon, they label you as a menace to society! This case could be the last one you ever get before they give you life" she spoke through her gritted teeth.

I sighed as I removed the phone from my ear before placing it back.

"I told you I got you Lanna, dont worry about me" I sighed as I looked back at the guard who held up 3 fingers, meaning my visit was almost up.

"Yeah? Well while you got me, who do you expect to have you? You can't walk alone Trell, sometimes it's best to have someone there for you" she shook her head as she was about to hang up the phone. "Wait!" I called before she could.

She sighed as she placed the phone back to her ear. "I love you" I told her. "I love you too" she hung up the phone grabbing her purse and walking away.

I shook my head as I stood up allowing the officer to place me back in my cuffs.

I sighed a deep, long sigh as I thought about everything. After she did that dumb shit in court, they continued the case, and if they find her guilty she gets 4 years and 9 years on probabtion, while I get 4 years and 9 years on house arrest and 2 on probation with 2,000 hours of community service.

My original sentence was 8 years, but since they now lost all the proof that I actually did the crime, if they find me innocent they're going to split the sentence.

It's true, she did pull the trigger, but I was more than willing to take that case for her, I definitely didn't want my girl sitting behind bars when I could prevent it.

"Gaulden" the officer called as soon as I entered my cell. I sighed before turning around. Better not say no stupid shit

"You can head to work line" he unlocked the cell. I smacked my teeth, his dumb ass should've said that before he locked me back in this bitch.

"Aye Ken, lemme catch a ride" one of the inmates yelled as I passed them. I smacked my teeth, they stay fucking testing me.

"I don't got it" I lied as the guard trailed on my ass. He see this big ass hillbilly ass pig behind me and wanna ask for some damn crack like I'm just gone pull the shit outta my ass dead in his eyes (NOT LITERALLY PULL IT OUT HIS ASS 😂)

He looked as me as if he was silently apologizing before looking away. I just continued walking. I can't wait til I'm up out this bitch, they stay testing me.

Lord be with me

Sooo should I make this part of the prologue and make a different chapter with them meeting 🤔 or this the first chapter ?