28. twenty eight

28. twenty eight

🌙🌙🌙

Lilian de Vera sat on the edge of her bed, running her smooth fingers through her hair in hopes of untangling her knots.

She would take a bath, but a bath meant staying under the heated shower for more than 15 minutes, her body still and her thoughts free.

And due to Aiden's party yesterday, he was the only thing she could think of. He occupied her min like the fish occupied the sea, and it frustrated her to no end.

She wished she could forget about him, be the strong girl where she would say no to him but she couldn't. It was yesterday, and yet her lips were still swollen and hot and purple gashes marked her neck like the world map.

If she was honest, she would say that he has changed. There was no doubt about that. And even though what happened with coco happened last semester, Lilian always felt Aiden's ocean eyes on her back, unconsciously trailing where ever she went. Not in a creepy way, and Lilian doubted he even noticed it, he did it unconsciously, like he pursed his lips together unconsciously.

Her heart hammered in her chest, and she could feel her eyelids slowly drooping again. She wondered how long she was awake for yesterday, how long she spent kissing the lips of a guy that annoyed her to no end. A guy that she may have still been infatuated with.

But even though she was infatuated, her heart tightened at the thought of going back to the same guy who cheated on her. Saying yes meant going against her pride.

This whole fiasco, she'd say was annoying. He suddenly shows up again after two months of trying to forget about him and at first even though she was annoyed at his uncalled for pestering she found herself wanting to talk more with him. She had missed that feeling in her life. Ugh life was annoying.

She had to make a decision.

She sighed, her hand moving from her hair to her phone. She quickly typed out a message to Aubree. Then, she shut her phone off and threw it carelessly on the floor, as she climbed onto the bed and immersed in the soft covers of her comforter and snuggled, as she fell asleep.

Lilian would make the decision another day.

[A/N : do you want Lilian and Aiden to be together?]