Chapter 3

“So I heard some weird, weiiiiiird news today.” Soojung told Sulli as she walked towards their classroom. Most of her classmates are looking at her weirdly but she didn’t pay them any attention as she raced towards her seat next to Gongchan. She plopped down on her seat quietly, hoping that Soojung will brush it off, but of course, knowing her, she won’t.

Soojung sat on top of Sulli’s table. “Seriously, Jung, are you going to continue sitting on top of my table?” She asked.

“And now she’s talking!” Soojung clapped her hands. “What’s with you and the kingka?” She questioned, her voice softer, appearing that Gongchan and Sulli are the only ones she wanted to hear.

“Nothing, Soojung.” Sulli answered truthfully.

“Aww, c’mon, Choi, I’m allergic to bullshit. Kim Jongin even got out of his way to help you secure a computer?”

“I’m serious, Jung.” She lowered her voice. “He just saw me and helped me.”

“No shit?” Soojung interrogated, not completely believing Sulli’s story.

“No shit, Jung. You know me. I tell you everything.” She promised.

“Tss,” Soojung huffed. “You don’t tell me everything, Sulli. You tell Gong Chanshik everything!”

Gongchan laughed at Soojung’s childishness. “Pabo, didn’t you hear?” He snuggled closer to Sulli. “Ssul-ah loves me the most.”

“Eww, get off me, Chanshik!” She yelled and tried to take Gongchan off her but he only laughed evilly to piss her off some more.

Their teacher got inside the class and Soojung quietly went back to her seat. The teacher was facing the board and Sulli took that as a chance to whisper to Gongchan. “Chan Chan, Mr. Horvejkul will be in charge for the detention later~” She said in a sing-song voice.

Gongchan’s slanted eyes widened and he looked like he choked in his own spit. Sulli held the urge to laugh at her best friend’s misery. To her surprise, he suddenly stood up and asked to go to the bathroom.

“Sure, Mr. Gong. Are you sure you don’t want to go to the nurse? You look pale,” their teacher commented, and Sulli bit back her laugh when Gongchan turned to her to glare.

--

Finally, the bell rang for their last period. Sulli stretched her arms as she sang off-key. “Guess who’s going to detention today?~”

“Shut up, Choi. Ugh! Worst day.” Gongchan answered. The two of them went out and were about to separate when Gongchan’s phone buzzed, signaling a text message.

He checked it and turned to Sulli. “Sulli, can you go to the Kwon Hospital? CNU hyung’s there.”

“WHAT?!” She half-yelled, surprise evident in her voice. “Dongwoo oppa’s in a hospital?! I thought it was a family emergency!”