Thirteen

A/N Okay I'm just putting this out there now but Elizabeth does have her own room. They had a guest room from the beginning but it was filled with shit but they cleaned it out so that she could sleep there. Okay? Okay.

Carry on

Elizabeth's POV
I couldn't sleep at all last night. All I could think about was that kiss with Colby. I couldn't believe he did that... but I'm not complaining. The kiss was way better than the first one we shared and I didn't think that was possible.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

The obnoxious noise coming from my door interrupts my thoughts.

"Bella, I don't want to play right now I just woke—"

"We need to talk (A/N by Waterparks. Go listen to it it's good. Stop reading this. Go listen to it. Now.)," Colby says. I nod and gesture him into my room. We both take a seat and we sit in awkward silence until he finally speaks.

"Okay, so umm... I have a confession to make," he starts, "I—I maybekindofsortoflikeyou."

"Cool," I shrug trying to piss him off.

"I just fucking confess my feelings for you and all you say is cool? So fucking unbelievable!" he yells.

"Colby, I was just kidding. I might feel the same way. But you do know that you told me awhile ago that you liked me, right?"

"Oh shit yeah I forgot," he facepalms, "but I have a question."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Do you really like me?"

I press my lips onto his and pull back then giggle when I see Colby's expression.

"Does that answer your question?" I ask jokingly as I raise an eyebrow.

"Umm... yeah- yup," he says trying to be cool about what just happened. I giggle at his poor attempt.

"So, how long have you liked me for exactly?" I ask trying to break the awkwardness that was starting to fill the room.

"Uh- for awhile actually. I started liking you before I started bullying you."

"Wait but—"

"Let me finish. I started bullying you because I was jealous. I was jealous that all the boys would get to you before I would even get the chance. I know you come off as a nerd but I never thought you were. I saw how guys looked at you so I made you feel bad about yourself and made up rumors so that no one would want to come near you. At least guys," Colby confesses and I couldn't believe what I heard. I have no idea what to say now.

"Are you going to say anything?" Colby asks.

"I just can't believe that you've liked me all this time and still treated me like shit."

"I know it's bad but—"

"No, Colby I really don't know if I can be with someone who's liked me for so long could hurt me like you did."

"Please, Elizabeth don't do this to me. Not again."

"Colby, I really don't know."

"Please I really do like you and I hate myself for the way I've been treating you for the past couple years. Just give me one chance."

"Fine. You get one chance but if you fuck it up then it's over."

I could tell he was trying to contain his excitement and to be honest it was kind of cute.

But you know what isn't cute?

The way he treated you for years.

I ignore the thoughts in my head since I really do want to give Colby a chance and I don't want the past to mess it up.

Colby's POV
I cannot believe Elizabeth is going to give me a chance. I've been waiting for this day for so long. But I swear if my dumbass— self fucks it up I'll never forgive myself.

"Colby are you listening?" Elizabeth asks as she waves a hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah," I say and I continue to listen to what she's saying.

Man I could listen to her talk nonstop everyday for the rest of my life. I'm so happy she's finally mine.

Hey guys I'm back from the dead but I'm probably going to go back to the dead after I publish this because it's me.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry if it sucked I tried guys, I tried.

Also, I've been listening to a band called Waterparks and they're fucking amazing and literally all that I've been listen to for weeks because I still haven't gotten tired of them yet. I highly recommend them they're so fucking and the lead singer is a sassy piece of shit which is why I love him(and because he can sing and write lyrics too obviously).

But yeah that's it I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Oh and comment what other story you want me to update!

Byee