Intro

Blue Sargent- sings covers and writes original songs, poems, and some rants- all with a message. Suprisingly good at conveying her message and showing her point without being offensive. A good singer (kind of like Dodie Clark or Tessa Violet).

Adam Parrish- Does a lot of stuff, mostly tutorials for Cars, some covers (but too self conscious for a lot), and a lot of complaining about rich people while trying not to be offensive.

Ronan Lynch- Started it with Matthew Lynch as a way to remember things before their father died and their mother fell asleep, it was almost like a video diary for them. Then he took the music they both liked and made "music videos" of memories and it escalated from there, with lots of cars and bad choices in the recent ones.

Richard Gansey- A strange cocktail of videos. Some ad campaigns for his parents, but other than that he's pretty much a vlogger- talking about why he moved to Henrietta, the people, his friends, Ninos, lots of Q&A's, and "Top 10 favorites".

Noah Czerny (Not dead) - Vine Compilations, shitposts, and random drunken thoughts. Some covers, but not extremely motivated or dedicated.

Henry Cheng- Shit poster and prankster. Only the best shitposts and mostly harmless pranks. Also a gamer, but not incredibly dedicated.

Joseph Kavinsky- Basically David Dobrik. Vlogger but only vlogs making bad choices, drinking, drugs, and talks a lot about street racing but rarely posts videos of the races.

Joseph, Henry, and Adam all spent a lot of time on trending, so they have the most subscribers. Other than Gansey who got most of his becuase his family shared the campaign ads, and he is shameless when it comes to self promotion, especially considering everyone at aglionby admires him. Blue and Noah started from the bottom, gaining a ridiculous amount of subscribers quickly, all from their hard work. Nobody really know how Ronan had gotten all his followers, but hes got an incredible amount for his inconsistent schedule and video styles.

Follower Count
Blue Sargent- 2,402,505

Adam Parrish- 4,989,736

Ronan Lynch- 2,303,420

Richard Gansey- 6,456,213

Noah Czerny- 1,324,987

Joseph Kavinsky- 5,996,328