Sun Shines at Night

"Thank you for the food."

Taehyung said, smiling at the taller guy in front of him after they arrived at the Taehyung's apartment.

"No problem. Are you going to see Yoongi tomorrow?"

"Yoong- oh Suga!"

Taehyung shakes his head.

"I have a big project this week. Besides, our last met didn't last longer than you guys so it's still be awkward between us."

Seokjin nods, patting the small guy's head softly.

"I guess I'll see you next week then. Bye, Taehyung."

Seokjin was about to move when a hand tugs his shirt, asking him to wait for a second. Taehyung runs into his apartment, leaving Seokjin outside clueless and wonder. Taehyung finally appears behind his apartment's door after a minute with a grey scarf in his grip. He goes to the taller man and tiptoes to wrap the scarf around Seokjin's neck.

"It'll be very cold at night."

Taehyung said, fixing the scarf to wrap Seokjin's neck, protect it from getting hit by the cold breeze. Seokjin quite surprised with his act but he does not say anything, just looking at the slight shorter and smaller man in front of him who had his eyes fixed on the scarf. He smiles, letting his hand to reach the boy's cheek but never there when Taehyung steps back, feels satisfied on the scarf.

"Thanks."

Seokjin said, receiving a grin from Taehyung.

"No problem. Call me when you get there!"

Seokjin nods before leaving the smaller boy for the whole week. Indeed they exchanged the phone number and Taehyung did not hesitate to give to Seokjin when the older asked because he believes in that pink man. That whole day leaves Seokjin smiling till the end of his day, holding the phone in his grip when he texted 'good night taetae' before he went to sleep.

Everyone's phone has their own password and so do their computers which others cannot access to their things anytime they want it. Thus Seokjin does not worry about others getting Taehyung's phone number from him. Besides, he never intend to give it to them for a very long time.

"Taehyung-ah!"

Taehyung who was walking to his locker surprised to see his senior, waving and calling his name from far.

"Suho hyung!"

Suho runs to the boy and attacks him with a hug.

"Oh, I missed you. How's your project?"

"It went well. I cracked the code and found some clues. It is very interesting to see Mr. Park to give us an old murder case to solve."

"Well, his lecturer is never boring and his assignments are freaking awesome. He's a great guy."

Taehyung nods to Suho's statement. Taehyung leads his senior to his locker, feeling comfortable on having his senior's arm around his neck.

"So you're going to be free this Halloween?"

"Yeah, since we are close enough to finish our project. Why?"

They stop in front of Taehyung's locker when Suho gives him a bright grin – or a mischievous grin.

"Because I'm throwing a party in my house and personally, asking my cute junior here-" Suho pinches Taehyung's cheek. "-to come to my party."

"Halloween party at your house?"