Lunch Box

Taehyung widen his eyes, surprised to see the unexpected attack from the younger before pushes the boy away from him, covers his mouth.

"What the hell are you thinking you're doing?!"

Jungkook raises an eyebrow and chuckles lightly.

"Are you virgin? Is that your first kiss?"

"W-What?"

"If not, then why you're pushing me away. Or you want to do a roleplay-"

"Shut up!"

Taehyung shouted, jumping off the bed, away from the rude stranger. Taehyung's breath is getting uneven as he glares to the younger.

"Why you do that?"

"Oh c'mon. Like you don't sleep with Jimin past two days. No wonder he chose not to sleep. You're fucking tasty."

Jungkook said, licking his lower lip.

"Jimin is a great guy and we just went to date. How can you be so rude especially to your hyung?"

"Jimin went to a date? Whoa... He loves one night stand though."

Taehyung sighs and decided to leave but Jungkook does not let him go, grabbing his wrist.

"Let me off."

"Are you trying to play with me or you want some BDSM? Do you even know what it is?"

"Shit, Jungkook! I don't know what's wrong with you that makes you jerk than others but I don't want to sleep with you and I fucking know what is BDSM!"

Taehyung shouted, yanking his hand out from the man's grip before walking out from the mansion. Jungkook watches the older leaves him and chuckles lightly.

"Jerk. Exactly what people called me."

Taehyung huffs, looking himself into the mirror – someone that just have his kiss stolen by force who was having a good time cuddling with handsome guy. He washes his face, cooling himself before letting the night goes by. Taehyung surprised to see the differences of the last character. Though Suga is scary, Namjoon is all formal and Jimin is super sweet, they are not as bad as Jungkook. That boy is even legal by an inch yet he acted like he did shit for ages. Perhaps, he did illegally and Taehyung does not care.

Taehyung could not close his eyes though his body lands on the comfy bed for quite some time. He has not yet meet the 1st and 4th. Before, he was so excited but drastic change in Jungkook causing him to draw the possibilities of the repetition on that incident. Taehyung shivers at the thought and covers himself fully with a blanket. If the character is bad, then he will not meet him.

Taehyung runs as fast as he can – he is not ready for it ! Taehyung was late to the class and he did not want to be punished by doing double work this week but when he was on his way to the campus, someone grabbed his wrist. A man that is taller and bigger, wearing pink sweater and snapback, covering his blonde hair that matches perfectly with his fair skin. Taehyung blinked.

"Yes?"

"You're Taehyung, right?"

Taehyung nods, feeling nothing but confused.

"I'm Kim Seokjin or maybe you know me as the 1st."

Then it hit Taehyung – Jin, the 1st. That is the story of why Taehyung is running away from the pink guy. Of course, Taehyung's stamina is something that should not be doubted as he is a dancer but his clumsiness should be known. Taehyung trips onto the rock and falls down on the street.