2

Chapter 2: The light where it shows the path of my way.

It's getting brighter and brighter. My eyes starting to get really hurt by it even though I had my eyes close and causing me to get really dizzy.

"Miss Monbyul. Who's her guardian?" Someone asked. It seems like a thin pitched voice like a girly act of a way.

"Oh... Ma'am I just saw her outside soaking wet and she seems really cold please cover her with something warm and also please change her clothes... and I'll just be her guardian for a while... she has no one by her side anymore so I'll be her guardian." The Moonbyul girl said to the nurse beside her.

"Miss Moon, you may leave... I'll take care of her and your soaking wet... just change... you may come back tomorrow and you may fetch her here and let her stay in you apartment. " The nurse said... making Moonbyul go and change.

"Take care of her ma'am and also thank you... I'll be back. And I'll just wash her clothes." She said rushing, she also might be cold. I am also thankful she came for me or else I am going to die in the coldness.

"Yes.. I'll leave it in the front table. Just get it later." The nurse answered back.

Moonbyul's pov

I quietly watch her and her parents fight in the middle of the parking lot. No one is there just me and her. I watched her right in front of my eyes. No one even had the courage to go near her... it begun to rain, rain starting to be stronger and stronger time to time. She manage to look at me and she suddenly walk few steps near the school. I quickly look for a warm blanket and started to run over to her. She tried closing her eyes but when she felt that I am carrying her, her eyes was quite open and trying to say something but she can't cause she's really cold. My clothes already soaking wet and I just didn't care. I brought her to the nurse's office and gently laid her on the bed next to me.

I took all the air I needed for my lungs to wake up. My lungs aren't working anymore. Im out of breath. I saw the girl resting and also cold. I told the nurse to change her clothes and to give it to me later and also wrap her with a warm blanket.

I left to change my clothes. It is just a 10 minute walk cause this school is really huge and all the apartments are in the other side of the school so yeah. I hurriedly ran going through my house to quickly change and get my umbrella. I get extra clothes and put it in a plastic to prevent it from getting wet.

The rain is harder than awhile ago. I ran really fast to go back. And then almost slip but still getting my grip on it. I didn't ran that fast cause i might get wet and also fall down. I slept 2 or 3 times every time I speed up. I had small scars but just don't mind it cause its just small nothing serious.

When I am really close to the office it suddenly became brown out. There wasn't light it was just a pitch of darkness. I always kept a small flashlight in my pocket so it is really useful. I took it out and find my way through the office. I can't see anything. My flashlight was out of energy so its loosing life. I am afraid of the dark so I just sat down beside the lamp post to wait for the light to go back on... but it didn't... I waited for 5 minutes and its already making me scared. I just wrap my hands around my head to protect myself and my umbrella covering my small wrapped body.

I waited and waited until...

"Hey Moonbyul?" Someone just started to call out my name. It was a very clear voice. It was cute.

I slowly stood up and saw it was the girl from earlier. I quickly cover her with my sweater and the umbrella on our heads. She looked at me with a worried and a small happy face smiling at me. She served as my light... she is like my light that shows me my path... I am really happy.

"Hey... how did you know my name?" I asked in curiosity.

"I was listening to your conversation with the nurse." She said.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked really confused.

"I saw you running towards the office but you we're scared and you backed up a little so I just have the guys to go near you... since you saved me earlier." She blushed and she was thankful. "Also thank you." She continued.

"No need to thank me... I saw you suffering so... I don't want you to be cold and you seemed suffering so... yeah." I said awkwardly. "Wait... how can you go out from your bed? Your really sleepy and tired." I asked in a concerned voice.

"The nurse told me to go and she thinks I look fine. And she told me to give you my clothes for you to wash it and I'm really thankful I could live with you." She said in a happy voice. I just escort her to the way going in my apartment.

We went in safely and didn't talk cause it was awkward. She went in and I did too.

"Solar, you may change your clothes... You may choose any clothes that are in my cabinet." I said. She nod and close the door... she was in my bedroom changing... there isn't any other rooms cause this room is only for one so... we'll have to sleep together.