Prolouge

**

A girl.A girl with a lot of dreams..A girl that deserves to be loved..and a girl that dont deserve to be hurt............Yeah shes the nerd type but behind that nerd,weird,and being jeje type. Shes Charming,adorable,kind,sweet,polite,
intelligent,and a soft hearted girl. But she fell inlove,yeah she fell inlove but with the wrong person. To the person that always bullies her hurts her feelings..

But the wind blow changed when their prom night happened......Sabi nila From Ugly Duckling to A Beautiful Swan daw sabi nila. Simula nang gabing iyon siya ang tinanghal bilang prom queen at ang prom king naman is the person  whom she fell inloved the person who always bullies and hurts her..

After that night,she became famous in their whole University,and shes not a nerd now but shes still polite,intelligent,kind,and a SOFT HEARTED GIRL.

After 1 year the person who always bullies her during her nerdy days courted her but shes not aware that its all just a DARE.

After 5 months of courtships sinagot niya si Kristan Kurt....................her bully.

According to their Dare after nyang sinagot si Kurt he only have 1 year before he'll broke up with her........

After 1 year they broke up.after their break up Crystal was depressed so her parents took her to Korea para magsummer muna si Crystal para makalimutan si Kurt.

After she came back from Korea she became more beautiful,fiercer and stronger than before...and she became the queen bee in their University,and she became a little stone hearted lady... ......

She became heartless lahat ng mga bumabangga sakanya or mga may nagawa sa kanya na d nya nagustuhan ay sinisigurado nyang hindi sila mamumuhay ng payapa sa kanilang skwelahan....

One day kinausap sya ni Kyle  at tinanong kung bakit sya nagkaganon......Tinanong din ni Kyle kung nagsisi na naging nerd sya dati but she answered no because,

Shes proud because shes a Campus Nerd became the Campus Queen Bee

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi guys binago ko na yung prolouge ko ang pangit kase nung una hehe but anyway.....pinagbutihan ko na to para dko na palitan tong prolouge.......

Time check its already 12:50 am hahahha

Puyatan lang ang peg...

Tnx Vote and comment guys tnx...lab yah💋😍😜😚😘