Chapter Thirteen

"Mum, I-I-I can explain." You started, knowing she probably wouldn't give you the chance to explain anyway.

"You don't have to." She said looking at you,she didn't look happy obviously. Who would be? You introduced this boy to her a couple of weeks ago, now you;re pregnant. You didn't realise where things were going. You and Jai had just told each other that you loved each other. That was a big step. You and Jai had decided to rasie this baby, it wasn't gonna be easy, you knew that. It was with Jai though, the support of your own mother would help.

"Mum.."You started, being interrupted again. 

"You are going to raise this baby." you were shocked. You weren't expecting an answer like that. She didn't look amused, still.

"oh...reallY?" You said stepping towards her, hoping she would actually look at you, in the eye, with a nice look.

"Yes, but not with us." She said and walked out of the room.

The queer thing , is that you didn't feel guilty or sorry. You were angry. You were angry at your mum. How could she treat you like this?! You were going to have a baby for gods sake! How were you going to cope? Without your mum...it was going to be different. What about Jai's mum?

You felt like you were going to explode! You called Jai, you needed someone to talk to.

The line was ringing.

..

"miss me already?" you heard his voice on the other end of the line, you could tell he was smiling via his expression.

"Of course!" you said trying to hold in your sadness, but you were caught.

"What's up babe?" He asked.

"My mum is kicking me out." You said bursting into tears.

"What?!" He said loudly through the phone.

"My-my-my mum found the test and she doens't want me anymore I guess!" You said gasping for breath and gritting your teeth towards the end of the sentence in anger.

"Hey..everything is going to be OK babe!" Jai said, it didn't help. You were so pissed off. How could your own mother do something like this?!

"I'ts obviously not ok!!!"

"Why don't you come over to mine? We'll sort this out." He said sighing.

"K"You said, you felt hot tears roll down your cheeks slowly.

You didn't say goodbye to your mum. You didn't give her any shout to let her know where you were going. If she didn't care - why should you?! You slammed the door, not too loudly because it would make you shudder. You did it loud enough.

You stormed out of the house, heading right towards Jai's house. You seriously needed him right now. 

Before you could open the door the door opened and Luke stood there. Looking annoyed almost. The last thing you wanted was for someone to get annoyed at you now. 

"You better come in." He said with no expression and holding the door open a bit more. You walked into the living room, where Jai was sat on the couch, leaning back. He broke a little smile as you walked through the door moving his arm and coaxing you over to sit next to him. You sat next to him and literally sat on the edge.

"What's up?" You asked straight on, you were quite unsure as to why they had invited you over. Where they being supportive, or something else?

"So we're having a baby..." Jai said.

"I know.." You said looking down at your knees, and fiddling with your fingers. You thought he had already gathered this information...

"I don't know what I'm going to do.." You said looking up at him, still red in the face from crying earlier.

"You're going to live with us.." Jai said sitting up and puting his hand on top of yours.

Luke sighed and put his head in his hands, ruffling his hair.

"We haven't even discussed this Jai!" Luke said, standing up abruplty.

"She's having a fucking baby Luke. What can we do? I'm involved too!" Jai said, pacing around angrily.

"Why the hell did you..." Luke said, not finishing his sentence.

"Because I LOVE HER!" Jai said. This was the moment when you really saw how much he cared about you. You couldn't help but smile to teh ground a little bit, still fiddling with your fingers.

"URGH!" Luke said, storming out the door.

"What are we going to do?" You asked, looking up at Jai.

"We're going to raise this baby, no matter what. May not be here, but we're going to raise this baby!" Jai said holding your hands, looking seriously into your eyes.