Chapter ThirtyOne

a/n Ok, so I wanted to get on with this fanfic. I'm not getting bored of writing it (if that's what you were thinking) but I have some ideas up my sleeve to start a new fanfiction. So please keep reading this - I just pushed it forward a couple of months. Much love xx

"Morning"  You had been awake for quite a while now and had already made yourself a coffee and you were sipping it in bed. You felt Jai fidget a little bit, meaning he had woken up.

"What time is it?" He said yawning and sitting up next to you.

You handed him your mug of coffee and reached for you watch on the bedside table.

"11:30 ish."

"Ish?" He asked smiling whislt sipping the coffee.

"Yes. 11:31..well now 32." You said smiling back at him.

"You snore a little bit!" He said handing you back the mug.

"God do I! Sorry!" You said covering your mouth, how attractive to snore!

"Don't worry it's cute!" He said tapping your nose. 

You gave the mug back to him and and stepped out of the bed into your slippers. Your stomach was really really big by now and it was starting to get really sore. You were due in a couple of weeks.

You slowly walked into the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster. You looked at your reflection in the glass. You had bags under your eyes and your hair was in a messy bun. You didn't feel so good, when was these babies coming out of you?

"Still thinking of names then?" Jai walked into the kitchen and put the empty mug on the kitchen counter.

"Yep, have you got anything?" You asked getting the toast out and lightly spreading some butter over the top, and cutting off the crusts.

"Well, since it is a boy and a girl, I really like the name William, don't you? Then we could give him a nickname" He said with a wink. You knew exactly what he was thinking, you went with it anyway.

You looked down at your stomach and nodded in approval.

"Yeah that could work. William Brooks and...oh what about Olivia?"

A large, warm smile spread across his face. 

"Perfect!" He walked over to you and started talking to your bump. The doctors said it was good to talk to the babies, they said it would increase their intelligence in the future. It sounded crazy to you, but you needed all the help you could get.

"Hello Olivia, hello William." He said in a high pitch voice.

You laughed and walked into the lounge. The Elvis canvas was on the wall, so whenever you walked into the lounge it hit you in the face, which wasn't a bad thing, it gave a bit of character to the place.

You adjusted some cushions to support your back and laid onto the couch.

"Jai come help me out with this TV thing please" You said smirking, you were rubbish with stuff like this.

"Ok come here!" He said smiling as you handed him the remote. He flicked the TV on in a tice and started flicking through some good looking channels and programmes.

"Do we have any films?" You asked, getting up and looking at the selection of DVD's piled up on the floor in a fancy stack.

"We have..What to expect when you're expecting" Jai said laughing a little bit.

"Go on then." You said sitting back down as Jai handed you the remote and you pressed play  - that was the only thing you could do!

"Come on then" You said coaxing him over as you moved up the couch.