Make me Yours

"I love you"

"I love you too" He repeated the words back as he leaned forward and kissed the young boy on the lips. It started slowly but soon the kiss deepened, drawing moans of pleasure from both of them. The older boy quickly hovered over the younger boy pressing his back on the bed.

"I love you" he repeated the words again and starts to place kisses along the young boy's neck, sucking his sweet spot. "Ah mmmm" he moaned quietly and placed both his palms on his lover's muscular chest.

The older boy quickly removed his shirt and placed his lips back on the neck. His hands found its way into the young boy sweatpants grabbing his bum while squeezing it. The boy gave a whimper of protest trying to stop the older boy from going any further.

"Za-Zayn stop" he whimpered as the older boy kept sucking his sweet spot.

"Relax let it happen" Zayn whispered into his ear and he began grinding the boy slowly but the young boy didn't want this now.

"No wait" He pushed Zayn off him and quickly pushed back against the headboard. Zayn groaned loudly in frustration while palming his face. He quickly got up from the bed and started to put on his shirt, the young boy stared at him while biting his lips "where are you going?" He asked softly.

"Home, where else?" Zayn snapped.

"I thought we would be spending the night together"

Zayn run his hand through his hair and stared back at the younger boy "when your boyfriend tells you he wants to spend 'alone' time with you, he means he want to make love to you"

"Not cuddling without any action" Zayn bend down and started putting on his shoes.

"But I'm not ready" The young boy whispered nervously

"Niall and Liam have been dating for eight months but Niall has already given in to Liam"

"We have been dating for two years Harry and all you give me are cuddles and hugs" Zayn yelled in frustration.

"To even kiss you is fucking a problem, I have to know my limit every time"

"No tongue Zayn, no tongue" he snorted as he stood up and put on his jacket.

"I am a man with needs do you how hard is it to hear my best friend having sex with his boyfriend right next door" Zayn yelled while staring at Harry who looked like he was about to cry.

"Zayn took a deep breath "I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore"

Harry's heart skip a beat, Did Zayn just break up with him? No he couldn't let this happen. He quickly got up from the bed and hugged Zayn from behind. "Please don't leave me, I love you" he said as tears started falling from his eyes.

Zayn sighed loudly "I can't, if I should continue with this relationship, I might cheat on you. Its better we end it"

"Good bye" he said as he wiggled his body from Harry's arms and walked out of the door. Harry broke down and starting sobbing hard.

*******

"He did what?" Justin and Niall gasped in shock. Harry started sobbing again and hid his face in the pillow.

Niall quickly dialled his boyfriend's number. "Hello baby" Liam answered with a smile in his voice

"Don't baby me, You knew about this didn't you? Niall yelled.

"Bea what are you talking about?"

"Zayn broke up with Harry because he wanted to wait till they get married"