The Kiss

*Jacob POV*

It really was nice here. I looked out across the field past the maple trees. The leaves were just turning brown and orange which was beautiful. I sat back and bumped into someone else's head. I pulled back up and turned around, "I am so... oh hey Chris! Didn't know you were there!"

Chris jumped up and saw me, "Oh hi! You scared me!" He patted the space next to him. "Wanna sit here?"

I didn't hesitate. I hopped over the bench and sat down beside him. "Of course I will". I looked at him. He was adorable. I was going to ask him out. I guess since we're alone, I would do it now.

Before I said something, Chris spoke, "Hey.. uh... I have a question..."

"Yeah, me too..."

"Oh, well you go first... I can wait"

"Ok... well,I like you, you're cute, adorable and your personality is charming and you're a beautiful wolf as it is. I want to ask you if you'll go out with me..." I blushed. He didn't answer. His paws covered his muzzle and his eyes were wide. He didn't move. I got really nervous. I got up and started to leave but he grabbed my paw and pulled me back down. I looked at him my smile disappearing.

"Heh.... wanna hear my question?" He said blushing.

"I guess so..."

"Will you go out with me?"

I looked at him. I didn't know what to say. We both said 'yes' in unison. We didn't finish giggling when he pulled me into a kiss that lasted for a year it seemed. It was wonderful. I picked him up and put him in my lap not breaking the kiss. When he pulled away, I opened my eyes and saw tears run down his face staining his fur. I wiped his tears and kissed his nose.

"I love you" Chris said wrapping his arms around me. I got up carrying him bridal style.

"I love you too, Chris" I walked to my car and put him in the front seat. I turned around and saw three furs running up to me. It was Nick, Mist, and Carly.

"Jacob! Here!" Nick gave me a phone number. "Text this number. Just say anything." I looked at it and put it in my pocket.

"Ok, I will" I said at Chris and closed his door. Carly smiled and winked.

"Don't stay up too late you two!" Mist said jokingly. Maybe not a joke but who cares. I got in my car and drove off with Chris.

I have to admit, Chris was quite the kisser. He'd kiss me every once in a while going down the road. We got to know each other pretty well. He wanted to spend the night at my house. I finally decided he could. My parents weren't home. They were in Hawaii on vacation for another month or two. I parked the car and opened my door. I locked Chris in so he couldn't get out and walked around and unlocked his door and carried him bridal style in the house. I didn't want him to walk right now. I was gonna carry him everywhere today. Yes, even the bathroom.

"You're too kind..." Chris blushed as I set him on my bed.

"Anything for my prince" I said with a slight bow. That really turned him on. He blushed so much that his fur got darker. I giggled.

"That's.... so romantic..." he said rolling to his stomach. I laid beside him and pulled him close.

"We should probably get some sleep. School in the morning," I said lightly in his ear.

He rolled away from me and got up on his paws and knees. "I'm not tired... I wanna have some fun..." He blushed again. His blush was the most adorable thing I'd ever seen.

I raised my eyebrows and kissed his nose, "I guess we could have a little fun. But you know that it'll cost you your virginity..."

"Heh... I know. I don't care" He said getting a bit slutty.

"You asked for it~" I responded and got on top of him........

(Oops... there's an error in the content here. I wont be showing it publicly. Sorry ;))