Chapter 13

NOT EDITED YET!

Chapter 13

I don't know how I ended up this beaten up town, but here I am sitting at the bar with two bottles of beer on front of me.I wiped the stray years that kept falling down my cheek I look up and see the bartender eyeing me I waved my empty beer bottle in the air , he nodded and brought me another one. I gave him a slight smile ,and took a sip of the beer.

"Wanna talk about?" He said leaning his elbows on the bar, I wiped my tears again and set the beer down I looked at him a bit and tool a breath I looked down at my hands and told him the whole story. I took another chug of beer and he was just staring at me .

" I know...." I said setting the beer down, he sighed and took the beer away from me, I groaned and looked up at him.

" Don't drink away your feelings , you'll regret it in the morning . If I were you I would turn around and walk out out of here and go back home."

" But." I said but he cut me off." No buts you have to fix this ,like you said that may not be his child but if it is yall can work it out ." He said patting my hand I looked up at him and stared in his green eyes. He was probably in his late twenties he had brown hair and a plaid shirt on with his name tag Scott.

" I guess your right ." I said running a hand through my hair ,I reached in my pocket and grabbed a fifty dollar bill and handed it to him."

" That's to much." he said handing me back the money, I shook my head ." Keep the change you helped me." I said giving him a smile.

" Do you want me to call a taxi for you?" He said walking toward the phone I shook my head .

"Is there a motel near by?"

" Yeah two blocks down." he said taking out a small map and handing it to me.

" Thank you Scott." I said smiling at him. " Hey ." he said I turned around and looked at him.

" Remember things get better ." he said winking at me , I nodded and stumbled out of the door, I looked down the deserted road and saw lights down the street . I started walking that way until I remember my stuff , I walked the other way back to my car and got in. It wasnt that for only 2 blocks down, I started the car and took off I pulled up into the motel and got my bags out of the car and walked up to the front desk .

" Hi How are you, just one room?" the woman said eyeing me , I nodded and grabbed my credit card from my purse and gave it to her she gave me a small smile and slid it she handed me my card back and my keys to the room.

" Room 201" she said smiling I nodded and took the stairs and walked down the hallway and went in the room. I threw my stuff on the bed and put my hair up in a bun,I felt my stomach turn I ran straight to the bathroom and threw up. I wiped my mouth off and got up and walked back to the room I stripped down and threw on a baggy t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and saw twenty missed calls and thirty text messages I shut my phone off and layed my head on the pillow. It wasn't long until darkness over took me .

I woke up with my stomach turning again I ran to the bathroom and emptied out of my stomach I laid my head on the bathtub and closed my eyes I felt pain shot through my spine I screamed in pain as it went all the way up to my head. I put my hands on both side of my head and put my head on my knees.

" Agghh" I screamed I gripped my hair I felt my eyelids started getting heavy then darkness took me over again.

--------SNEAK PEAK OF NEXT CHAPTER---------

( Savannah's POV)

" Baby please wake up... Dammit!" Matt said gripping Samantha's hand I looked a him with tears streaming down his face.

"Matt... There's no use... They said...." I said putting my hand on his shoulder , but he shot right up and pushed me against the wall.

" Don't say that! This is your fault.... She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.... You........ She has to survive ... If your going to say that then get the hell out of her and away from me." Matt said pounding the wall beside my head I looked at him and I saw his eyes darken . I nodded and sipped under his arm and walked out.