Unhopeful Encounter

Hajime's POV

I walked towards Hope's Peak, the best school in Japan. Ever since I was little, I've wanted to go here. But I don't have a talent. I'm in the Reserve Course, and I wish everyday I could be like the Ultimates.
I was staring outside the window before class began. I watched as the Ultimates all walked towards their class. I noticed that there was one boy that stood there. 'Is he an Ultimate? Or does he just wish to be?' I thought to myself. My question was soon answered when I saw him run towards the gate. I slumped back in my seat. I watched the teacher who was now talking, but I drowned out his voice. 'Maybe I could see him after school...' I thought. 'What the hell am I thinking?' I looked back towards the window and stared out it for the rest of that class.

LE TIME SKIP TO RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL

Nagito's POV

The Ultimates along with me in my classes were very talented. Well, of course they would be. Once I was outside school grounds, I was lost in a train of thought. I was thinking of all the people in my class and their hopeful faces. All of a sudden, I found myself falling. I had tripped over something, but I didn't see it.
"Look out!" I said to try to warn the person in front of me. They started to turn around but we both had already hit the ground.
I quickly got up and stuck out my hand to help who I landed on. "Are you ok?" I looked to the boy.