Coraline X Wybie Part 2

As they got to the back, Coraline started to think about what Jessica has said. Did she know Coraline liked him? Jessica had always had it out for her, so it was likely she was just picking on her.

"So, Jonesy, I your sleeping bag is the one on the right, and mine is the one on the left," Wybie said.

"Thanks Wybie..." Coraline replied.

"Hey, Coraline, what's wrong?"

"Noting."

"Coraline, please. what is wrong? You're never like this."

"Wybie, let's just go into the tent."

He seemed quite displeased with the fact that Coraline would not speak to him. At 7pm, his grandmother had make dinner for the two of them. It was Spaghetti Bolognaise. They each took a take out container to the tent, along with a soft drink.

After the two of them had finished their dinner, Coraline said she was going to bed.

"Don't you want ice cream?" Wybie responded.

"Wybie I'm really tired."

"Okay you know what Coraline? No. You are going to tell me why the hell you are acting like this."

Coraline was silent for a while.

"Jessica basically said that if I so much as spoke to you, she would make my life a living hell. So what am I supposed to do?"

"Oh my god Coraline. You could have told me. It would have been fine."

She wanted to tell Wybie she liked him so bad. They both had a bowl of ice cream and then went to sleep.

Halfway through the night, Wybie woke Coraline up.

"Coraline?" Wybie whispered.

"Wybie it is like 12 at night. What do you want?" Coraline replied.

"I am telling you now because if you reject me, you could make it pass as a dream..."

"What?"

"I like you Coraline."

"Wybie..."

Wybie kissed her slowly, making Coraline feel secure. When he stopped, he hugged Coraline until they both fell asleep.

She woke up happy, but that happiness soon faded. She turned around to see that Wybie wasn't next to her. Just like she suspected, he left her. She was so happy that she forgot all about Jessica. Of course Wybie would always choose her over Coraline. She felt so stupid that she fell for his games.