001

His eyes shut open, only to be welcomed by the smell of cigarettes and alcohol around him. He got a painful headache and back pains, since the bed in his and his friend's apartment isn't the best either, but he's not going to complain too much. He's not really the guy to smoke or drink, but his older friend got some gifts from their boss the other day, so they decided to try it out.

"Jungkook, you up?" a deep voice says as he walks out of the bathroom, his snow colored hair still a bit wet, from the shower he took just now. Jungkook recognized the voice right away, it would've been a bit weird if he didn't recognize Yoongi's voice. They've been friends for 5 years now, and they've also lived together in those five years. Yoongi watched him grow from being a small, bony 15 year old, who would just run errands to become a tall and mature 20 year old.

Jungkook became a goon in those five years, but if you would see him in real life and get a good look on his face, you wouldn't expect him to be a goon. Jungkook's face got soft features, like his big eyes, which a lot of people would describe as 'deer eyes' or maybe 'doll eyes', those eyes can confuse a lot of people, especially when you also look at his pouty lips and nose, with a little mole on it. However, besides the soft features you could see the 20 year old's sharp jawline and well built body, the young goon's appearance just makes people think for a moment, and that moment is the perfect opportunity for Jungkook to start his mission.

It's usually not the 'pretty boys' who get the job to beat up people, and most people would consider Jungkook exactly that, since although he got a well built body, he's not the guy with the biggest muscles and is not the strongest person either, but he won't stop beating you up until you're on the ground. Jungkook would normally use a weapon, he doesn't care what, since he could use everything he got.

If someone who got beaten up by him would try to describe the experience, they would describe it as terrifying, since the way Jungkook talks to his victims, is like a parent scolding their child. He wouldn't make it seems like he has a daddy kink, since he's not into any of that stuff, but it was just the way he would talk. Under the whole thing, he will have a smile, or smirk on his face.

"Yeah, Yoongi hyung, I'm up" he answers as he sits up and stretches his body, he could really feel the headache right now "Do we got any painkillers? I got a really painful headache" he complains. Jungkook would've seem like a sane person if you saw him like this, a guy just complaining about his headache, since he got a bit drunk the day before. He's like a completely normal human being, until he got a mission from his boss.

"Although we got some pills and such, none of them are painkillers and I'm not gonna go to a store and buy some painkillers either, so good luck with that" Yoongi laughs when he sees the younger's expression, he knew Jungkook was overreacting. He knows what real pain looks like, he's used to see people's expression filled with pain, when his younger friend beat them up. Yoongi himself is not a goon, he's in charge of most of the connections in their whole gang, but he's also a wonderful blackmailer. "At least you got nothing to do today, I already asked for you, unfortunately I got things to do today, so I'll see you later"

Jungkook didn't get the chance to say something more, since the older was already out of the door, almost forgetting to put on a jacket, which would've been really stupid, considering the fact that it's pretty cold outside. It's winter in south korea after all,

At times, or days like this, when Jungkook didn't have anything to do, he wish he would get a better apartment and a heater that actually works properly, but he thought that he didn't really need a nice apartment when he's usually busy. He also likes to walk around in Busan, when he didn't have any work to do.

So he really didn't need a new apartment.

Jungkook got up from the stone hard bed, and walks into the bathroom, the only thing that seemed pretty decent and clean in the whole apartment. He turns on the shower and takes off all his clothes, it was only then that he noticed the white bandage on his back "What the fuck?" he mutters to himself and takes off the bandage as well. "Did I get a fucking tattoo when I was high as fuck yesterday?" he looks in the mirror, Jungkook indeed got a new tattoo, it was wings on his shoulder blades.