005

Jungkook opens his eyes, and even though he already slept for a few hours, he's dead tired. The older male, who's still beside him in the hotel bed, wanted to go really rough that night and he also wanted Jungkook to go rough on him. So, on top of feeling dead tired, he also feel quite sore. He tries his best to ignore it, but he couldn't help it when a whimper left his mouth, as he sat up in the bed to stretch.

His gaze suddenly lingers on Taehyung, or the whole reason why his whole body is sore and full of bruises. Jungkook thought the older looks so innocent and carefree, while just laying there in the bed, sleeping or basically being in his most vulnerable state. The fact that this handsome, young male ended up being basically a psychopath confuses Jungkook a little bit, and he just wonders why Taehyung ended up like this.

He got the looks to be a model or some shit after all.

'Why would model material end up in some gang?' is a thought that went trough Jungkook's head once in a while, but the thought also disappears quite fast, since he then remembers all the fucked up things about Taehyung afterwards. He also realizes that the older might've been like this his whole life, but Jungkook is also pretty sure that none of his questions will be answered.

Jungkook is still staring at the older boy, deep in thoughts, to the point where he doesn't even realize that the said boy opens his eyes "Jesus, am I that good looking? I didn't expect you to stare at me like that." a deep, sleepy voice says, which immediately brought Jungkook back into reality.

"Yes."

A slightly surprised Taehyung, due to the straightforward answer, starts touching the other's hickeys, painfully slow. It was at this moment he realized that the younger got a sensitive spot on his neck "Did you know that you're really cuddly when you're asleep? I never expected that from a big, scary goon like yourself." Taehyung says, with a hint of sarcasm in his tone, still moving his hand up and down Jungkook's neck. "You honestly looked really cute, if we don't mention the fact that we're naked and covered in hickeys."

The brunette licks his lips, since he noticed that they were quite dry for some reason, it might be perhaps he hasn't had anything to drink since the bar last night. He was way too busy with Taehyung to get something to drink, but he really didn't mind at all. "Can I ask you something, hyung?" the older nods, low—key liking the feeling of being called 'hyung' by Jungkook "Can I get your number?" the brunette asks, trying his absolute best not to look embarrassed by the question.

Taehyung looks at the other, already feeling the awkward tension build up, just because he doesn't answer right away "Isn't that a bit risky? I mean, what if you lost your phone and someone, you wouldn't like to find it, actually found it and used it against you? Your gang would probably treat you as a betrayer."

"I thought you liked risky stuff?"

A chuckle escapes Taehyung's lips, as he nod his head as well "You just earned yourself a new number in your contact list." He holds out his hand, so the younger goon could give him his phone "Nice phone, but why there's so many cracks on the screen? I didn't know you were getting beaten up that much."

He was right, Jungkook's IPhone X is totally cracked, to the point where Taehyung is trying not to cut one of his fingers. Even though he likes to cut people, it doesn't mean he likes to have any scars himself. "I thought you did some research on me, hyung. You should know that I don't get beat up, but I'm just really good at dropping my phone." He explains, low—key regretting asking for Taehyung's number, after what the older told him. Jungkook is really good at dropping his phone, so losing his phone can also be quite easy.

He decides to ignore the thought, for now.

"Hey, you got a message from some dude called 'Yoongi hyung'. Your boyfriend or?" The brunette looks at the older with a look of disgust, since right there, at that exact moment, he forgot that Taehyung didn't know who Yoongi is. His mind soon wanders to Yoongi, his roommate, and perhaps best friend who got a boyfriend, who he low—key dislikes. "I'll take that as a no, but don't blame me, you thought Hoseok was my boyfriend as well."

"Well, Yoongi got an annoying as boyfriend." Jungkook says, thinking about that Park Jimin kid, who's older than him. Even though the kid is older, he's annoying, because he always has to point out that he's older and that Jungkook copies him all the time. The thing that annoys him the most, is that Jimin is also depressed and he's dating Yoongi.

Jungkook doesn't like Yoongi like that, he's kinda like an older brother to him after all, however the brunette really disliked Yoongi, when he was depressed. Jungkook just couldn't understand why the older would cut himself and be so down all the time.

So, he dislikes Jimin, because he doesn't want him to influence Yoongi to be a 'depressed emo kid' again.

"Why's his boyfriend annoying? Like you're an annoying brat, so it's weird to see you complain about other people who's annoying." Jungkook rolls his eyes by Taehyung's 'roasting', if you could even consider that roasting.

"First of all, you're both the fucked up kid and the annoying kid in this, friendship?" the younger really didn't know "I don't know, but secondly, his boyfriend is annoying, cuz he's depressed and cuts himself and shit. Ugh, he even came back to my apartment yesterday, full of cuts and bruises." Jungkook groans, thinking about how Yoongi threw him out of their apartment.

"Oh my, what a coincidence, I also beat up someone yesterday!"

"I know, you told me."

Jungkook really didn't think much about that piece of information, until he came back home to his shared apartment.

____________
I'll try to make something longer next time, like the first chapter, which is a bit more than 3k words pfndospdpdkdp

this is a bit shorter than the other chapters, but I honestly just wanted to write something quick and update again

I haven't really gotten into any of the gang shit yet, I guess I'm just trying to let you guys get a picture of the characters' personalities and stuff

idk

also, tHE FAKE LOVE MV IS AMAZING AND THE ALBUM IN GENERAL