Chapter 2: WHAT THE DEVIL?!....

Nobody's POV:
Once we arrive at school, Jackie and Kyra got out of the car where Juliet remind her sisters to get to class immediately which they nod. As they went inside of school, Juliet and Delilah left to find a parking space.

Meanwhile at literature class, Kyra and Jackie are chatting about the anime that they watched last night with their best friend, Maggie.

***The pic above is Maggie^***

"OMG YOU Y'ALL WATCHED DANCE WITH DEVILS LAST NIGHT?!"

The bubbly bespectacled girl with pale pink hair and hazel eyes asked.

"Y-Yeah..."

Kyra shyly replied.

"Eh it was okay, but I do give them credit for making one of the guys a badass."

Jackie nonchalantly stated.

"Oh my god, I know right?! Mage is such a strong badass! Plus he's even cute when he blushes.😏"

She giggled with Jackie chuckling softly at her.

"He is kinda cute when he blushes to be honest, but no way in hell I would date a guy like him. He's probably into girls who are nice and girly like that Ritsuka girl."

She stated with a chill grin and Kyra frowns at her.

"And what do you have against girly girls Jackie?"

She asked skeptically as she lightly shrugs her shoulders.

"Nothing, just pointing that out."

She bluntly assured her which Kyra sighs in response.

"Speaking of which, have you been dreaming any hot guys lately?"

Maggie asked playfully to the brunette sisters.

"Wha? No, why would I dream about guys? They're whack as hell."

Jackie bluntly retorts. Kyra on the other hand, lightly blushes when she remembers having a dream of Shiki. Maggie noticed this and smirks.

"Oooo~ did that anime got you head over heels Kyra?"

She teased her as Kyra shakes her head with a blush.

"N-No! It's nothing like that!"

She shyly assures her while being flustered by her bespectacled best friend's teasing.

"Bruh it's written all over your face, we know what ya feeling Kyra."

Jackie bluntly points out with Maggie nodding her head at the brunette tomboy.

"Mhm so who's the lucky guy?"

She asked with a smirk.

"Umm well it's not hard to explain but....."

Suddenly someone knocks from the door where they turn to see a young man smiling at them.

"Pardon for the intrusion but which one of you is Jackie and Kyra Fitzgerald?"

The polite man asked as both brunette girls stood up from their seats.

"I'm Jackie, that's Kyra."

The tomboy stated as she points her thumb to her shy little sister.

"Ah good, the student council wishes to see you immediately."

He informed which baffled both of them.

"Huh? What the hell do they want with us?"

Jackie asked confusingly.

"Well it appears that both of you and your older sisters have committed a crime just now."

He reports us which causes their classmates to whisper about them and the younger Fitzgerald sisters to get confused.

"What?! But we didn't do anything!"

Kyra objects.

"Yeah dude, we ain't troublemaking morons. What kind of crime did we even commit?!"

Jackie asked him in disbelief.

"Girls calm down."

Jackie and Kyra then spun their heads to see their oldest sisters Juliet and Delilah leaning against the doorway.

"Just do what he says, I'll clear the misunderstandings to them once we get there alright?"

She assured them which Jackie groans and gives in.

"Ugh fine, but imma kick their ass if they gotta problem with me."

She bluntly stated.

"Jackie just stop."

Delilah sighs in annoyance as Maggie came up to them and pats them in the shoulders, she gives them a bright grin.

"Hey don't worry about me, I'll wait for y'all okay?"

She assured them as Kyra and Jackie nod at their best friend. The man smiles politely.

"Alright then, let's take you to the student council."

As the girls left the class, this day is going to get strange......