Chapter 4: Keeping Our Guards Up

Nobody's POV:
"OH. MY. GOD. YA'LL MEET THOSE SEXY MEN FROM THE STUDENT COUNCIL?!?" Maggie exclaimed with her eyes beaming in excitement while jumping out of her seat. Her voice is so loud that it caught all of the students' attention where they look at them with confused looks. Kyra shushes her and Jackie push her back down to her seat.

"Will ya keep it down?!" Jackie shout at her, but with a mute tone.

"Oops sorry." She whispered as she sits back down.

"Sooo what are y'all gonna do now?" Maggie asked.

"Don't know and I ain't going back there again." Jackie bluntly said with her arms fold.

"Me...either....." Kyra shyly agreed with her sister while glancing down at the floor.

"Well...it sounds like a huge pain for y'all, but...." Maggie crept a smirk and covers her mouth with her left hand as she lets out a soft giggle.

"Seeing you guys and the Student Council together might be too bad...since y'all are like Bella and Edward from twilight, but better." She muttered while giggling which had Jackie and Kyra blushing and frowning at her assumption.

"TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!" They both yelled as Kyra karate chops her in the head.

"Owie...I was just joking.." She mumbled while stroking her head before pushing her glasses up.

"But you're right, it's best for you guys to avoid them as soon as possible since they're you-know-what." She whispered to them.

"That's what were going to do Maggie." Jackie informed her as the bell start to rang.

"Shit, there goes the bell. Ughhhh I definitely don't wanna go to math class!" Maggie whined while slouching on the table. Jackie patted her back out of sympathy.

"Hang in there girl, you'll pull through." She reassured her.

"Yeah, yeah, get outta here ya silly gooses." She playfully said as both girls giggled.

"See you later Maggie." Kyra grin as she, her sister, and Maggie left the cafeteria and went their separate ways.

"Hey Jackie." Kyra asked.

"Yeah?" Jackie replied.

"How do you think Juliet and Delilah are handling this?" Kyra asked curiously.

"Oh relax, they'll be fine." She reassured her.

At least I hope so....

She thought worriedly while walking aside with her youngest sister.

Delilah's POV:
Later in the hallway, I was so caught up in the middle of my thoughts that are flowing with curiosity and anticipation when Rem assumed that "we" are responsible for summoning them. Confused, I turn to my older sister who is rummaging her locker.

"Hey Juliet?"

"Yes Delilah?" She replied while rummaging her locker.

"Rem said earlier that we are responsible for transporting them to our world...why do they think that it's us?" I asked her as Juliet close her locker and looks at me with a stern gaze.

"I have absolutely no idea why, but what concerns me the most is all four of us are being targeted by them and we must keep our best lookout. That's all." She bluntly reassured.

"But still, there's gotta be a reason why they're here. Do you think that there's some kind of hex going on here? Maybe we could do some research on it." I suggested.