1.

victoria
-
i wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. another dreadful day of high school. rolling over i turn off my alarm and get out of bed.

sweatpants and baggy tees are my favorite thing to where, but i told myself to step up my wardrobe. walking further into my closet i find a black cropped shirt and a pair of ripped skinny jeans.

i put them on and stare in my mirror. i hate what i see. fat arms, fat legs, huge stomach. i always do what ana says. she tells me that my work is paying off. i can tell that i've lost weight but at the same time. i've become a lot paler and i look dead.

i turn around and grab my bags. high school is a nightmare. i don't get bullied but i do get comments on the way i look. no one knows that i'm starving myself. it's been my big secret.

i walk down stairs and grab my water bottle. ana tells me that the more i drink the less hungry ill feel. it's got to the point where i don't really mind the feeling.

i live with my mom so it's just me and her. my dad left when i was 4. he was an alcoholic and didn't want to have the commitment of being a father.

i tell my mom i eat once i get to school. she always believes me. i feel bad most of the time, but ana tells me that in the end it's all gonna be fine.

i grab my keys and head to school. when i get there i bump into a guy with really big muscles. it could be just because i'm super weak, but he felt strong. i stumble catching my balance before i almost fall.

"sorry my bad" the guy said. i look up and see grayson. grayson dolan the head captain of the football team. people say he's a huge dick, but i don't think so.

"no your fine, i'm sorry." i say lightly blushing. "i get in the way a lot i guess people just don't see me." i say mumbling.

he stairs at me for a second. smirking he looks me up and down. i blush a little more now obviously noticeable.

"well i better be going now. oh before i go what's your name?" he says. "oh my name is victoria, but people call me tori." i say looking at his adorable facial features.

"that's a beautiful name. well i better be going now. don't wanna be late to class. ill see you around?" he says blushing just a little. "oh, yeah um i think we have algebra together, but yeah i'll see you around."

"oh yeah i forgot." he says. after a few seconds he says goodbye and heads to his first block. okay yeah i totally like him, but clearly he will never like me because i'm so ugly and not popular.

i walk to english extremely happy. i haven't felt this way in a long time. grayson was probably just acting that way because he wanted to be nice.

_____

after school i drive home and go up into my room. i lay on my bed and pull out my phone. i check instagram and twitter. i'm not popular so my notifications aren't blowing up. all of a sudden i get a dm. i click back to instagram and i see that it's from grayson. i open it and respond.

grayson: hey
me: hi?
grayson: what you forgot who i was already?
me: no it's just that not a lot of people talk to me. i guess you just seem like the guy who only talk to cool people.
grayson: well maybe you are a cool person. how could people not talk to you?
me: idk i guess i'm not popular and people think i'm a freak.
grayson: well i don't. gtg ill ttyl. ill see you in algebra tomorrow. sit next to me.
me: okay. ttyl

i shut my phone off and stand up and start dancing around my room. instantly getting a sharp pain in my head. ana tells me that it's common and that it's fine. i walk to the bathroom and find some pain medication. i take them and walk back into my room.

i start to feel tired so i go back into my room to take a nap. i lay in my bed thinking about me and grayson tomorrow. why would he want to sit by me? was he being serious? am i an idiot? i'm always over thinking. finally i fall asleep.

_______
a/n:
what do you think. sorry for the horrible grammar and all. this is my first time i'm writing in a while and i'm not very good. please let me know what you think. i'm gonna try to update frequently. ily stay awesome 💜💜
-rachel