Part 1

Hey , Jaebum I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me but after I saw you with Jinyoung , I feel like worse. I should have known better I will never had place in your heart. The way you smile whenever you with Jinyoung,it give me so much pain. Unbearable pain. Its hurt so much thinking my bestfriend just meet his love and they love each other . I knew Jinyoung began to like you . What I'm supposed to do ? I guess i'm to late .

You always beside me this entire time. But after you met Jinyoung.You dont have time with me even though I told you that I want to meet you desperately  . I'm no longer goes to school with you . Everything began to change . I guess you dont have time to spend with me . You of course did not mind if you lose me . Should I do that too ? But what about our memories ? I cant forget it just like that.

Remember when you stood up for me infront of my family because of my results exam.  My heart flutter to see you stood up just for me.  I'm began to think that you are the one for me. Remember when our teachers thought we can be a great couple. I thought so eventhough you didnt. You always do anything for me. How I wish it could be last long but its seems me who cant have a happy ending.

I really miss the old you. Whenever I walk infront of your house, I cant help but to think of our memories. And the last time I'm gone to visit your house , Jinyoung is already at the couch with you by his side .You look so fucking happy until you saw me . I swear I didnt know how strong I was back then to hold my tears and act like it was nothing.

*****

Remember when you want to meet me at the empty class beside our class to clear everything from the start.
I'm just really happy that you are willingly to meet me. I wanted to surprise you at the moment . I knew you were waiting for me in the classroom. 

But all of my thoughts and feelings had been crushed down at the ground at the moment Jinyoung is approaching you first. I'm just hiding beside the wall that separate us , hearing the conversation between you two.

The moment Jinyoung is confessing to you. I was crying madly. It is supposed to be me who is confessing to you. Why always my destiny is againts me?

I leaned my body at the walls which is separated me and both of them.
My heart is in so much pain.

I knew Jaebum is gonna accept Jinyoung's conffesion. My guess is alright the moment Jinyoung scream so hard and throw his body onto Jaebum. They hugged and looking into each other.

I knew no matter what I had to move on even though its hard.

Youngjae