Part 2

I left that place immediately. I was unable to stop my tears.
I sat on the bench at park near Jaebum's house. I'm drowning in the thought while looking at children playing with their friends. Suddenly memories with Jaebum come through my mind and I cant stopped crying that moment. When I was little, my parents always want me to be their little good boy. I was forced to do something I didnt want to. But,after Jaebum came in my life everything began to change. He told me to enjoyed life as much as I can. I began to enjoyed every moments I had with him.

I admit that Jaebum never do anything wrong to me. He never do. Infact, He always protect me whenever I'm in danger.  To make situation even worse , rain started pouring down but I ended up sat without running away. What did I do to deserve this? Rain doesnt want me to cry alone.

If he doesnt love me why he had to treat me like I was his.  He wanted to protect me from anybody who harmed me. He doesnt want anybody to hurt me. But does he know how much he hurt me at the moment I saw him with Jinyoung.  It was all my fault. Maybe I was not good enough for him.

I know.

I always know.

but its still hurt me in the first place. He should have thought about this before playing with my feelings. 

Maybe I just wasnt mean to have love.

How can loving someone can hurt me so much? For the last time,  I really wanted to meet my source of happiness . But I guess that is not how the world worked for me.

You once make me happy now your name breaks my heart into a few pieces.

" Its hurt! " I was yelling and just like that rain knew what I've felt inside my heart and mind. Nobody felt. Nobody knew . How can still people enjoying their life without suffering like me?

I was too caught with my feelings.
Thats when someone approach me with an umbrella . Protecting me from the heavy rain.

The next thing I know is ,the stranger's kneeling infront of me.

"Do you want me to hug you?" He ask me. I feel hesitated at first because I dont even know his name. Why would he want to hug me? He was soaking with rains.

Until then, I'm looking down at him finally realised that he used a mask to cover his face but I still can see his shining eyes.

The pains I felt before suddenly hits me.

How do you feel when you fall in love with your bestfriend?

Youngjae