Chapter 11

Sarang's P.O.V:

"What's it?" I ask.

"You said you remembered some woman drinking tea, rose tea, right?" He asks.

"Yeah...?" I reply.

"Maybe that woman was Rumi!" Yoongi exclaims.

"Sh! There's cameras aroun-" Before Taehyung can finish, a bunch of soldiers' rush into the laboratory.

"Get her!" A woman's familiar-sounding voice demands.

Two soldiers step out and grab my arms, revealing the woman.

"Mina?!" I say in shock.

"Sarang? It's you!" Mina exclaims.

"Rumi?" Taehyung says.

"But you're Mina!" Hoseok says.

"Guards, get off her," Mina orders.

"Okay, my real name is actually Mina. I've been Sarang's aunt for years. I gave the name Rumi so as not to reveal I'm a Japanese," She blurts out.

"You're a Japanese?!" Taehyung asks in shock, on the brink of tears.

Mina nods. Taehyung looks down and his straight coconut hair drops down into a messy pile.

"All these years..." He whispers.

Mina hurriedly pulls Taehyung into her embrace.

"It's okay. I'm sorry," She mumbles.

"Hold on, hold on. What's going on here?!" Jungkook demands an explanation, confusion written all over his face.

Mina pulls away from Taehyung's hug and begins to explain, "I've been Sarang's aunt for years. I gave the name Rumi because I'm a Japanese, I don't want anyone to know. Hoseok should know me too. Tae... Well... It's complicated."

Tears steam down Taehyung's face as he wipes them away.

"Tell us about the complicated part," Jiwoo insists.

"Maybe it's best left untold," I tell her, noticing that Mina's giving me a look.

Mina continues cuddling Taehyung, leaning her head against his shoulder. Taehyung's silent weeping is worse than screaming or cries. His tears stained his face as the six of us watched him wordlessly. Once Mina stops hugging him, she wipes away the tears.

"Sarang. Come back here," She asks.

"No, I-I'm sorry. I just... I just want to get out of here," I reply.

"Please. I know you're with your friends and everything but please stay with me. You can invite your eomma too," She pleads.

My mom's already dead, fool. I'm burning with anger.