Chapter 1: Who I was

I did not dress the best in middle school

I did not dress the best in middle school. I was a nerd with only nerd friends. I was okay with it, but others weren't apparently. Some people think high school is the worst, and i guess it's the worst when it comes to the load of work you get, but honestly socially and physically middle school is the worst.

It's not like everyday was terrible, some days I got through them pretty okay without an incident. Other days a few girls may pick at my clothes or a guy or two may hit my books or trip me (real original, I know). There was this one girl and her friends who made my life horrible at school so I hope she will just leave me be when I get back to LA. Chances are she might have gone to a different high school than the one I'm going now. Her name was Sydney Blake. She's the classic blonde and blue eyed Barbie's daughter (Probably is Barbie herself now). 

There was this one guy though that I had, had a crush on forever. He was a nice guy, or I believe he is. He seemed like it. He never picked on me or anything, heck, I don't even think he noticed me. But I'd prefer that he not notice me than he notice me, if you understand what I'm saying. His name was Bates Matthews. He has the sweetest smile and such warm soft brown eyes.

My cousin James confirms that Bates actually will be at my school but I never asked about Sydney. Too afraid of the results, rather be surprised than to know now and possibly have my weekend ruined. Unfortunately, my best friend from middle school had moved away from California a year back and is now living in Georgia. So the only person I can really depend on being my friend the most is my cousin James.

I am proud of my style now, I've grown out of the baggy nerdy style phase. And I don't need my glasses, aka my safety blanket, anymore. Heck, I walk to the gym almost everyday in public in my sports bra. I usually hang out with my friends from the studio the most and they are all amazing, but I still haven't made a real best friend yet. Only time will tell I suppose.

Well I guess this is enough lead up, I suppose it's time to jump into my first day back in LA. Only two days till I'm getting a tour of the school by James.