Their Punk and The Nerd- a bubblee fanfic

Chapter 1- Bonnie a.k.a PB

My alarm clock's piercing siren bellowed throughout my room. I forgot how much I hate that stupid thing. I smack the nightstand trying to find the evil device and smack it as hard as I can. I hit the alarm clock off my nightstand sending it flying across my room.

"Ugh! Now I have to get up."It's Monday, the first day of the new school year, I don't want to. But nevertheless I will. I pull myself up out of bed, put on my glasses and try to find out where the clock is. As soon as I go to walk I trip over the unrealistic amount of books surrounding my bed. We'll this is what I get for having late night study sessions with Fionna. Quietly, I tiptoe around the room, to not wake up the rest of the house.

I spot the beat up alarm clock, smushed into one of the many physics books. Sudden realization hits me like a ton of bricks. That book wasn't mine.

"Oh my glob! Gumball gonna kill me!" My older brother Gumball is studying to become a physics major, he stores his books here sometimes. He doesn't trust his new roommate around his praised book collection.

I toss the alarm clock onto my bed and knelt to pick the book. I take the book, unfold the crinkled pages and place a much larger and heavier book on top. That should do the trick. It's now 6:50 I have to get ready for my 9 o'clock class. So I pull off my shirt and my boy shorts, pick them up and head to my dresser. I gently fold my sleep wear and place it in its proper drawer. A light pastel pink dress with a floral pattern is calling my name. It's saying 'Bonnie come wear me, I will make you look awesome.' I've had that dress all of last year yet never wore it. I guess today's the day.

I pull the dress over my head. It lightly flows down my bod and ends at my knees. It does have sleeves, like I'm used to, it has thin straps. I put on some socks and grab a cardigan from my closet before I head to the shared bathroom down the hall. I grab my cosmetic bag and follow the shaggy carpeted floors to the bathroom.

Nobodies up yet, thank glob. If they saw me right now they would think I look like a donk. My long curly hair's in knots and my make up is smeared because last night I didn't have time to clean off that junk.

I knock on the door to the bathroom, there's no reply so I walk right in. I see LSP passed out in the bathtub again. Poor thing. I gently nudge her to see if she's awake.

"LSP it's time to wake up." I nudge her again. No response. I check to see if she's breathing because well you never know with her, alcohol poisoning seems to be an ongoing pattern.

I take a damped face cloth and wash off the junk Fi put on my face last night. I don't know why she insists putting this junk on my face when we hangout or study together.

My cosmetic bag is placed neatly on the counter. I open the bag and pull out a brush and some detangler and spray it all over my pink locks. The brush keeps getting stuck in my hair. I rip the knots apart with the brush and get some more product for my hair. I take the now unknotted hair and and make a braid like I always do.

I pull my toothbrush out of my bag and cover it with peppermint toothpaste. Mmmm peppermint. The 2 minutes end and I'm done brushing my teeth. I take some mouth wash and swish it around in my mouth. I spit it out and watch as the green liquid went down the drain. I meticulously pack my cosmetic bag again and go to leave.

"Guurrlll you come back here." LSP sassily says with her hands on her hips.

"You cannot leave this house without some beauty products." LSP flys in front of me and closes the bathroom door. Her red sequenced,one sleeved dress hung unevenly on her faintly purple bod.

"You don't want to look like a dork in front of all the hot guys." LSP pushes me back on to a stool in front of the vanity, I'm turned away from the vanity to face LSP.