A morning with Marceline

Chapter 4.5 - Marshall

Bonnie's body is laced around me as I set her down on her bed. she's completely soaked. Her hair's sticking to her skin like crazy. Her body's almost as cold as mine as she unravels herself from me. she automatically curls up to me and looks at me longingly.

"Come here." she says grabbing my arm. "Your cold." she whines pulling me down with her.

"Oh yeah and you think you're the best one for that right now?" I laugh leaning over top of her.

"I gave you my shirt what more could you want?" I smile as i place a kiss gently on her forehead before standing up and looking for my pants. They're probably somewhere around here.

"Where are you going?" Bonnie questions from her bed as I continue searching the floor for the missing pants. I search the little cabinet Bonnie has next to her dresser and find a blanket neatly pressed and set aside.

"I'm busy hunting for my pants. Here take this." I unravel the blanket and chuck it at her. It hits her right in the face and she flails around.

"Thank you." I here her mumble. I laugh to myself and - Aha! I found my sock! I pull my sock out of a bin on the floor and pull it on. One down, one to go! I move some of Bonnie's books and look underneath random objects, I know it's probably not there, but whatever. I look around by the door and see my sock halfway underneath the door.

"I gotcha!" I reach for it quickly, but it's pulled underneath the door completely. I crawl onto the floor, put my head to the ground and look under the door.

"What the hell? It's gone!?" I say to myself in confusion. I open the door and nobodies there. I look down both hallways and still nothing. The stairs creak as someone runs down them.

Super short chapter, not really sure where I was going with this... Oh well here you go anyway.

-fancybluz