Immortalfox: only friends?

Aleks P.O.V

I turned on the light "ugh my hair is sticking up everywhere." I laughed as I combed it back as best as I could. It's been 4 years since I became a Creature, the guys are cool including Dan, Seamus, Jordan, Spoon, Ze, James and of course Eddie.

I am lying if I said he wasn't attractive. The cute Puerto Rican, do I have feelings for him? No, he's not even gay, I can't think about stuff like that. But I do have a slight crush on him. I blew it off and got dressed I put on my nobs 4 lyf shirt on with black skinny jeans, Vans and a purple beanie.

I walked downstairs to my car "I should go to the office their was a recording session of Treetopia. As always James screamed, Jordan found diamonds and Eddie singing his funny yet stupid jingle "China China Prime China Prime Prime Prime" When the session was over we went to the creature house.

And we walked in and got settled. I sat on the coach and we all talked in the living room. All that was going through my mind is how I was never really interested in girls it never worked out. I was brought back to reality by Eddie. I had I dumb expression on my face and everyone laughed. My cheeks went link from embarrassment.

We all started to disperse and go home until it was only me and Eddie. I felt like I was going to explode just being next to him. "Hey" Eddie said. I became all flustered and looked down at my feet "hey Eddie." He smiled and asked if I wanted to go over his house and play some minecraft minigames. I agreed and we left for his house.

We played for a good 3 hours. Then I just blacked out and fell onto Eddies shoulder. I woke up at 9:30 with my head against Eddies chest. I felt my cheeks get crimson red and I scrambled off the couch falling on my face. He woke up and put his glasses on and smiled "sleep well?"with a slight grin on his face. I stood up and said "Well I did before I slammed my face on the tile!" We giggled and I realized that I had to get home. He drived me to my apartment I went up the stairs and toppled onto my bed, and I stared up at the ceiling. "I love Eddie."