Chapter 2

Eddies P.O.V

Aleks stayed over my house we played video games for quite a while. Then he passed out and landed on my shoulder, I didn't want to wake him. He looked so peaceful and cute. I might have a slight crush. I layed down with him resting on my chest. From time to time he would mumble. I would chuckle. I played with his hair and fell asleep also.

I woke up to him falling onto the floor with bright red cheeks. He stumbled up and drove to his apartment. Why did he blush? Was all that went through my head. I miss his dark brown eyes and hazel hair. His pale and soft skin, I missed it, I missed him.

I want to find out if he even likes me. What am I talking about I don't know if he even likes guys! Ugh I have to get my mind off of this. I decided to play some One Piece it always makes me happy. In the middle of recording I got a call from James. "Get your ass over here we have a surprise." I replied with an exhale and hung up. I got my jacket and went to my car.

When I arrived at the creature office everyone was smiling at each other and laughing." Hello? " "Oh sly we didn't see you their we have something to tell you." Jordan smiled "What is it." " Well we decided to go on a scavenger hunt in the woods out back and we would all get partners! Just pick out a straw and pair up with the person of the same color." James exclaimed. I smiled and got a purple one, I walked around and I was paired up with Aleks. I smiled and we all got lined up in front of the forest with lists of items.

3

2

1

GO!

We all ran into the forest and after a while we started to walk. It was pretty awkward because of this morning. I got that out of my mind and said "Hey" He looked down at his shoes and said hey back. By this time we lost the guys and we were surrounded with trees and just quiet. We heard some sounds from time to time and he flinched. I laughed and he looked at me and said "Shut the fuck up dude it's scary out here." We went on and we found a rubber band. Out of nowhere the guys attacked us. We screamed and they laughed hysterically. "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE WE GOT WRECKED" Aleks exclaimed. I got off of the floor and flipped them off and picked up Aleks. "That was a good one you assholes" They started to laugh again and we all went back to the house and they all decided to go home except Aleks. We were talking and I got lost staring into his brown eyes. Out of nowhere I pressed into his soft lips.