18: Missed Call

It's been over a week.

Usually Jimin would have contacted Aimee by now.

Hell, he would have contacted her the day after the party.

But no.

She knew that no matter what she does, Jimin won't be able to endure her.

"If that's what you really want. Then I'll go."

That familiar angelic face she knew for so long flashed before her. He was perfect in so many ways. He treated her like no other man did.

Usually, men would ran after her, pursuing her with lots and lots of gifts, stacks presents only to make her want them. They would shower her with material things, and do what ever she wants even if it turns out to be absurd, all for the sake of getting in between her legs.

Jimin on the other hand, was different.

He treated her like she's some fragile little flower in the mids of all the weeds, taking delicate care of her just so she could grow into a beautiful one.

Right.

That was the reason why she fell for him.

And now he's somewhere she didn't know. And it somewhat felt weird. Not being able to hear his sweet voice, not being able to see his cute smile, not being able to feel his soft touch.

A week passed and no communication or what so ever and she started to wonder where Jimin might have gone to.

Those last words he spoke to her kept of replaying inside her head like a CD on repeat.

What if...

"No," she whispered to herself as she hid under the covers of her bed one evening. "He's not that stupid," she mumbled as she bit hard on her lower lip until she felt a sting and tasted the metallic bit of blood on her tongue.

He's just doing this so I would be the one to call him first.

I won't do that.

Aimee thought to herself.

But it was day six already, and still no single word from Jimin.

She sat up on her bed, dart her gaze on the phone place on the bed side table and grabbed it fast as lightning.

Just.

One.

Ring.

She pushed the speed dial and waited.

But the other line didn't even rang, instead all she heard was the female operator's voice saying that the number she's calling is currently out of reach.

"Damn it!"

She threw her phone on the bed.

She was mad at him, how could he not contact her?

It's all his fault, he made her so used to his presence that whenever he's not around she just didn't feel complete.

"I hate you Park Jimin!" She grunted as the emotions flew down from her eyes down to her cheeks.

"I hate you! I hate you. I hate--" She repeated the words, trying to make herself believe that she really did hate him.

But she knew deep inside that she was so f*cking worried about him.

This whole week without Jimin made her forget about Jungkook completely. And she suddenly felt so stupid for actually thinking that she still wanted Jungkook when all she ever needed was Jimin.