Crashed

"Activate the shield generators!" The Captain shouts across the bridge. "On it!" I shout back as I rush over towards the control panel. "That's an order! Now!"

And just then as we orbited planet 58G4L, we were struck by an unknown matter of energy.

I woke up to the smell of ashes and banging on the outside of my escape pod. I needed to send out a distress call out to the rest of the crew ASAP. That is, if they're not- The wall of my escape pod busts! I swiftly reached for my blaster and pointed it towards the hole, filled with smoke and fire. "Anthra, activate the cooling systems." I said. And a voice filled the pod "Activating cooling systems." The sprinklers turned on and put the fire out.

I was shaking, I couldn't focus properly. "Scan for nearby heart signs." I told the escape pod. "Anthra" is the name I gave it. "Scanning..." It paused. "Three heart signs located." That means there's two things in here with me. There a heck ton of different creatures we've been monitoring on this planet, most of them are carnivorous.

I slowly exited the escape pod. Around me was a beautiful yet dark and mysterious ocean. I'm lucky I landed on an island. "The others are probably dead." I said to absolutely nobody. I turned around to grab my scanner out from the storage compartment in my escape pod when suddenly a monkey like creature jumped on my back and started clawing at my face.

I panicked and backed into a tree hard enough to knock it off of my back and then smashed it head open with a rock. I quickly grabbed some bandages and my scanner and scanned the creature. The scanner shows it has two hearts. Well that's a relief. It was blueish in colour with a little mix of orange. It had huge bulging eyes and similar to a monkey, hands for feet.

I patched up my forehead and checked my communication system. I had one pending message from two days ago. "Anthra, how long was I out?" I asked. Knowing that it had connection to my vital signs. "You have been unconscious for seven days." It replied robotically. "Would you like me to continue to document your vital signs, Wyatt." "Go ahead." I replied.

"Planet 58G4L is cluttered with titanium, gold, copper, diamond, lead, lithium, quartz, ruby and silver. You should first start by collecting these materials and using the forger to create a temporary settlement." Anthra recommended. "Good idea." I rummaged through my storage compartment to look for my emergency oxygen tank.

I jumped into the dark, murky water.