Sheltered Atlast

As I opened my eyes they revealed a dark, almost mystical new world underneath. There were plenty of different, exotic fish swimming around in schools. They ocean floor consisted of mainly sand but there were also different shards of what looked like a blue gem. I swam towards the bottom of the ocean, which in this area was about 10 meters below sea level. I decided to scan a few different outcrops of stones and minerals. "Let's break these babies open." I said to myself. As I reached for my knife I paused. What did shoot down the spacecraft? I remember seeing an ominous green shaft of light appear from the planet. But I can't think of any technology that produces that vibrant of a glow.

   I snapped back to reality. I needed to focus on the task at hand here. I cracked open the outcrop to reveal a chunk of titanium. I did this same routine for about an hour and a half until got enough of what I needed. I swam swiftly back to my island and set my materials down. "Anthra, what can your attached drones make with this?" "Scanning placed materials...       The Anthra Drone are capable of creating a simple base with a hatch, as well as a knife. Would you like to hear other possibilities, or are you satisfied with your outcome?" "That's perfect." I replied with relief. If they weren't able to make me a shelter for the night I don't know what I'd do. 

   The five round drones detached from the escape pod and followed me. "Start here." I ordered, pointing to a location on the ground. The drones gracefully started to create the cylindrical shelter. When this was completed three of them started work on a hatch to enter from and one of them produced a simple titanium knife for me. "Completed." The drones slowly reattached themselves to the escape pod. I followed them and grabbed a load of stuff arm-full by arm-full and placed it in a storage container that I moved in to my shelter. I deattached the "Anthra" mechanics from the escape pod and combined them with my shelter. "Anthra. Bring the drones to me." I commanded. The drones glided over to me angelically and landed on the floor. I then deattached the forging mechanism and move it into my shelter.

   After a long days of work, it was finally coming to an end. I needed to rest. As I lied down on the air mattress I thought about where the ship had landed. Had it been blown to bits or had it crash landed somewhere else? wherever it was, I'm sure it's engulfed in flames right about now. I decided that tomorrow I would spend the day searching for the others, that is, if they didn't...

     Yeah.