N & C

"Hey, [insert crush :p], do you want to Netflix and Chill? I got many different things we could play!"

I sit down next to him, Netflix and Chill is it? I don't remember.

My friend suggested I should "Netflix and Chill" with [crush]. I'm not against a good 'ol movie with popcorn along with someone. Especially a good friend I've known for a nice 3 years.

"H-huh?! S-sure!! Who sh-should bring the supplies?!"

"I will of course! I'm your host. How rude would it be if I invited you over and YOU had to bring the goodies?"

"I-I'll still bring some extra just in case." His face was bright red, even his ears were a nice shade of his hot mess.

"S-see you at 9? W-whose place sh-should we go t-to?"

"My place! I've got a big basement where we can go to Netflix and my parents won't come home until tomorrow."

"Why are they working overnight?"

"Night shift"

"Ah, well. I'll get ready for tonight, s-see you!?" That sounded more like a question than a statement but eh.

He sprinted away towards his bus, looking back at me once and evading eye contact.

Tonight we'll be up all night watching movies!

-------------------------------------------------

Little does she know they'll be up all night for a... different.. reason.

-------------------------------------------------

'Oh man oh man oh man!! Is this really happening?!?!??'

I run inside the apartment complex and up the stairs to a blue door.

'This will be my first time!!! I can't let [your name] down!! She's so.... cute and.. innocent.. with that captivating smile.....'

I fumbled around my pockets looking for my keys.

'her beautiful eyes, a shade of [color] that you can get lost in... her body structure... her hips...'

The keys finally appeared and I shoved it into the keyhole, and twisting it in until the door opened.

'Oh her nicely shapen hips that border her midriff... her chest that bounces so deliciously..'

I walk into the apartment and drag my lovestricken body to my bedroom.

'Her juicy thighs and her legs, although [length], are so nice.... her booty... so thicc and plump..... oh I can't wait to corrupt her'

I lick my lips and smirk. I want to be the one who takes her. And I will keep that memory delightfully in my malicious mind.

By the time I lock my bedroom and lie on my bed, I saw my painful erection standing up like "Hello, I'm here before the action so you can desire her even more and annoy you."

'Shit, well no harm in shaking the feeling off. I have to wait 6 hours for 9 anyways."

I unzip my pants and start undressing completely. I'm home alone and mom is coming in 3 hours. I have enough time to spare.

I'll just sneak out tonight as mama sleeps.

I take my final piece of clothes off, my boxers, and look disappointingly at my boner.

'*sigh* I have to get a tissue'

I reach over to my desk and grab 2 tissues and a small bottle of lube I have disguised as hand sanitizer. I get a small handful of it and spread it evenly throughout my hand.