Chapter 21

?????'s POV

"Damn it! You failed me again!" I shout angrily at the entity behind me.

"My apologies, master." It speaks emotionlessly, as if by routine.

Its black shadow-like body stands perfectly, similar to that of a soldier. Its wisp-like energy oozes off of its figure, and its soulless face stares at me, awaiting orders.

"Bring me someone else to kill." I say angrily, tiredly.

It bows and disappears into clouds of pure darkness that squeeze themselves through the cracks in the walls.

I run a hand through my hair in frustration. Why won't this brat die already!? What makes him so special!? I slam a hand down in frustration. I don't care how many people need to die. I want this boy gone already.

I carefully pace the room, caught in the spokes of utter annoyance. I haven't even slept lately because of this piece of shit's inability to perish. It would make my life a hell of a lot easier, that's for sure.

The ground is slick with blood and grime, remnants of my past crimes. Although it's dangerous, it gives me a sick sense of pride. I love it.

I love the power; I love my ghostly servant. The being was, in actuality, easy to summon. Apparently, I have a toxic amount of hate within my soul. (Though I've yet to determine where that assumption came from.)

"Gross." I mumble, kicking away a severed arm and taking a swig of whiskey.

What are they talking about? I'm an awesome guy. I donate to charities, for God's sake. What? I've an image to maintain —an image being ruined by that bastard child. I can't have that. He needs to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all nuggety readers! Sorry this is so short but it's pretty important to the storyline. It'll help you understand the antagonist in the future so keep that in mind pls! I hope you nuggets enjoyed this chapter! Oh! And thanks so much for over 1K READS!?! OMFG THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH!!! I don't say that often enough to you awesome little shits :3 See y'all awesome nuggets in the next (and hopefully longer) chapter! Bai!!! >:3

-IggyScones