Chapter 5

After a while I hear the phone vibrate, I catch it and I see that there was a message from Toby.

"Baby, everything okay?"
I answered immediately.
"Yes :) Everything is alright"
The message arrived at once
"Better like this"
I smiled to that message.
I put the phone on the bedside table and immediately fell asleep.

•TOBY•

I sent a message to Kyra to find out if it was all right.
I knew that hell reigned in that house and I wanted to take her away from there.
I did not want anything bad to happen to her.
It seems strange for a killer but. . . I think I fell in love with Kyra.
She was such a fragile and beautiful creature and nothing should have happened to her.
She shows others that she is strong but she is actually dying in slowly, so I will ask Jeff to kill his parents.
I think it would be a liberation for her.
I have to do it for her, I want to save her.
I see Jeff running around the house screaming, suddenly he fell.
The usual.
I took him by the sleeve of the sweatshirt and pulled him up.
"Jeff, come with me," I said, dragging him into his room.
He looked at me strangely as if to say "what the fuck?".
"Listen" I said closing the door "you have to do me a favor".
"Okay Okay but now you can leave my sleeve thanks?"
"Oh excuse me..." I said, leaving his arm.
"Now tell me... what kind of favor should I give you?" He said sitting down on the bed.
"You have to kill a girl's parents," I said in one breath.
At first he looked at me in surprise, then a mischievous smile appeared on his face.
When he does so, I would like to give him a punch in that fucking face that he finds himself.
"And let's hear... who would this girl be?"
"Her name is Kyra, she lives in the house that is just a stone's throw from the entrance to the forest."
He looked at me a bit 'confused and said "I think I understood..." he said getting up "will be done" smiled and opened the door to go out but I blocked him by the arm.
"And bring the girl here"
Yes, he sat down again and said, "but is not that by chance you like it?"
"Bhe... Yes"
"Then I'll go right away," he smiled
"But I'm afraid of something..." I said, looking down.
"What?" He said, looking worried.
"I'm afraid he can run away as soon as he knows we're killers and... I do not want to lose her"
"Do not worry, my friend will be all right," he said, putting a hand on my shoulder and leaving the room.