Chapter 2

*Driin* *Driin*
'A few days I'll throw this alarm from the window. '
Another boring school day had just begun. 'What torture'
I got up reluctantly, washed, dressed and left, without having breakfast and without saying goodbye, not least because my parents were sleeping.
Better this way.
I would have avoided their usual lecture on how I was useless, stupid, etc...
I left home and started walking towards the school with headphones in my ears and loud music, helping me to get away from the world.
Today I did not want to see anyone.
I walked towards the classroom while the whole school as usual looked at me as if I were an extraterrestrial. I was already used to all those looks and I did not pay much attention to it.
At the first hour I had physics.
"We're starting really well," I said, snorting.
I went into the classroom and sat down in the last bench in the classroom, my shelter from everything and everyone.
Gradually the class was filled and I saw the usual idiots entertained who did nothing but make fun of me.
"Hi, emo," said the group leader and of course the whole group laughed.
I did not even give them a glance and continued to draw Creepypasta in my notebook jealously guarded.
Yes, I love Creepypasta, they are beautiful stories but at the same time very sad.
But then I saw a new boy enter the professor together... it was quite high.
Dark brown hair, she had beautiful blue eyes and a smile that made you melt.
I looked up for a moment to look at him better but then I lowered him immediately when I saw he was staring at me.
I was used to being fixed, but I do not know...I felt a certain embarrassment with him.
The professor invited him to sit in the desk next to mine.
Fuck.
But why exactly near me? !
The boy sat down next to my desk and the professor began to explain.
I could not understand a word of what he was saying so to lose some time I started writing sentences.
After a while I felt observed, I looked up and noticed that the boy was staring at me again.
I got nervous and blurted out, "What have you got to look at?"
The boy blushed and immediately turned his head to the other side.
"S-sorry," he whispered.
I kept doing what I was doing until the bell rang.