four.

6:54pm

Half way through the movie I decided that I couldn't handle it anymore, I quickly got up and stepped outside of the room, exhaling deeply with a breath of relief. I laid on the sofa outside of lilia's room scrolling endlessly through instagram until I was sure the movie had finished.

I stepped inside and felt finn's arm drag me to the side "are you alright?" he asked his brow furrowing with concern "I'm fine" I said trying to brush him off "are you sure?" he asked "i'm. fine. finn." I snapped pushing past him and grabbing my bag. 

7:32pm

it was only when I got home that I realized how horrible I had been to Finn, i felt so guilty and horrible. I didn't have his number and he would never see my dm so i had no idea how i was going to apologize. before i knew it i was on finn's doorstep.

I rung the doorbell and Finn's mom answered, "hi, mrs wolfhard i'm y/n, i'm from finn's school. I was wondering if I could quickly talk to him?" I asked "of course- FINN!- it's so lovely to meet you" she said shaking my hand. Finn appeared behind his mom and quickly stepped outside.

"everything okay?" he asked looking a bit awkward "no actually, i was a real bitch to you this afternoon and I came here to apologize" "it's fine honestly y/n" "please let me make it up to you. Oh how about you come around to my house tomorrow afterschool and i'll explain why horror movies shake me up so badly?" i suggested "deal" he replied grinning a bit

"i'm really sorry finn, I really did appreciate you checking up on me" I apologized again "wait so you came all the way here just to apologize to me" finn smirked "well I couldn't just text you" I replied "here pass me your phone" he said extending his hand, i passed it over and he typed his number in "here now you can text me whenever" "bye wolfhard" I laughed shaking my head "bye y/n" he smiled.

could I tell him? could I really trust this boy with my biggest secret?

a/n: short chapter I'm sorry :(