Chapter 3

* Jordan's POV *

I didn't wake up until noon, when I finally got up and got dressed and went to see the others. They were eating pizza from Pizza Hut.

"Where we're you last night?" Amanda asks grabbing a slice of pizza.

"Oh I found a cool trail and I started reading, we should go walk down that trail today because it seemed cool." I say trying not to include the part of meeting Harry and talking, because that'll never happen again.

"Okay, well we can go after you eat." Amanda says holding the box of pizza out to me.

"Oh, no I'm good. I'm not that hungry at the moment." I say smiling a little.

"Oh, well, you wanna go down that trail now?" She asks me.

"Yeah, I didn't see much of it last night I want to get it in full light so we should go before it gets dark again." I say slipping my sandals on.

When we get outside I direct them to the same spot where I had went last night, but there was no sign of a trail anywhere, just thick Forestry and weeds.

"Are you sure this is where you went last night?" Tasha asks putting her hand in her hip.

"Yes I'm positive." I say, "maybe it's a little ways into the woods." I say and try to step into the shrubbery but the ground was lined and covered in vines and thorns.

"Are you sure Jordan, was you drunk?" Amanda asks stupidly.

"Did I look drunk last night?" I ask, the boys did have alcohol at the fire last night but Amanda herself offered me some but I declined.

"Well the trail just couldn't have disappeared." She counters. Obviously Amanda.

...

I ended up giving up and decided I'd go back and search myself later on.

"Jordan, Niall invited us to come over and watch movies, wanna come?" Amanda asks me while putting on makeup like she's going to a movie premiere, I stand and watch her while leaning on the door frame of the door.

"No thanks, I'm gonna stay here and catch up on reading gone with the wind." I say, where is that book?

"Oh come on Jordan, live a little, and come on there's five hot guys there. Take your pick but Louis' mine." She smirks.

Problem is I wouldn't want any if them, even Harry which I spent all night talking to, I refuse to fall for anyone of them, knowing I will never see them again.

"You're the one who wanted to come here to 'read', yet you've barely touched your book." I say pointing to the copy of pride and prejudice sitting on the nightstand with the bookmark in it and she seems to only be on chapter three.

"Yeah but that was when I didn't know there was going to be a group of hot guys here." She says and I roll my eyes and she walks out of the bedroom and into the kitchen but I don't follow, I just turn around and lean on the other side of the door frame and cross my arms over my chest.

"Well? Are you going or staying?" She asks grabbing her bag.

"Staying." I say and walk into my bedroom.

"Suit yourself." She says, "come on Tasha." She says and Tasha comes following close behind her like a lost puppy.

I look around looking for my book but I can't find it. Ugh.