Epilogue

Epilogue

Night is so blissful for them. we make love to feed our soul and our mind, to fill a void that is there since a long time. The pleasure of being his forever is unbearable for her. For her there no world, no heaven or hell this moment is truth for her. She smiles; in the beginning he was so nervous for her kiss but now his desires are uncomfortable. He is lost control in passion. Swara cups his face.

Swara: "It's fine. (She blinks her eyes in assurance.) Sanskaar..."

She kissed on his forehead. They are sweating badly. She feels his trembling body. She hugs him.

Swara: "I love you."

Sanskar: "I...wanna to sleep in your arms Swara."

She welcomes him, he keeps his head on her chest and sleeps whole hearing her heart beats. Her hand cares his hairs. It is dream come true for her. Now she is his only in all sense. He is the one who won her heart, soul and now her body too. She doesn't want this night to end.

Next morning🌅

Swara wakes up and finds Sanskar is still sleeping and holding her. She gently places his head on pillow and covers her body with sheet. She comes down from bed and stands near window; looking towards the new sun which brought light in her life. She joins her hands and closes her eyes.

Swara: "God ji. You gave me everything. Thank you won't be enough to obliged to you. Give him all happiness of life."

Sanskaar: "Swara."

She turns.

Sanskar: "Come here."

She moves towards him and he pulls her in his arms. She kisses on his bare chest. While his hand caressing her bare shoulder.

Swara: "Sanskaar I thanked to God."

Sanskar: "Why?"

Swara: "Because he gave me you!😊 I also wished something."

Sanskar: "And what is that?"

Swara hides her face on his chest.

Swara: "That I can't tell. If we tells other than it won't complete."

Sanskar (smiles): "You are so innocent."

Swara: "Now get up."

Sanskar: "Please spend some more time with me. (He removes sheets that was covering her body.) No barriers. We are one Swara."

Swara: "Sanskaar, I love your touch."

Sanskar: "For me Swara, it was unable to describe in words. I think even God doesn't have words to express, what I felt last night. Now I love you more."

Swara: "Don't stop loving me, promise."

Sanskar: "Even after my death my soul will love you."

Swara: "Don't talk about dying. (She sobs.) I want to live with you😢."

Sanskar: "You know, your words are enough to make your husband insane."

She blushes. They sleep.

Kings Court

Today is Sanskar's Raj tilak. Swara is ready with Thali. But she finds King's chair missing. Then a big chair for two people is places there. As ceremony starts Swara applies tilak on his forehead. Sujata makes him wear taj. All cheers Swara turns to leave but Sanskaar holds her hand.

Sanskaar: "Where are you going?"

Swara: "I have to make food for you."

Sanskar: "Then who will sit beside me?"