♡4♡

**Warning long chapter 😉

I feel great after last nights dinner with Kihyun Oppa. I liked him since I was in grade school to be honest. He treated me like I was someone special to him like a fragile thing he used to take care of.

I wonder if someone wouldn't fall for someone like him? Right? I mean he is handsome, Gentleman, and sweet. I haven't confessed to him yet and I don't have a plan either. I don't want our friendship to be put at risk.

I remembered I have an interview today at 10am. I already passed my resume online.

I heard my phone ringing under my pillow. I quickly grabbed it. My face lit up when I saw Kihyun Oppa's name on my phone screen and quickly swiped it to answer his call.

"Hey Y/N what are you doing now?" He asked. I feel like I'm going crazy I held my breath and realised to calm my self down.

"I just woke up" I replied still calming my self.

"Oh, okay. What are you going to do today?"

"I'll be having an interview today at the Chae's. Why." I know I look stupid. But I really can't stop smiling hearing his voice while drawing invisible hearts on my pillow.

"Oh I see. Uhmm nothing I just want to see you again. Can I pick you up after your interview?" He asked. My heart starts going crazy. I wanted to scream in complete happiness and excitement, but I held it in.

Is he going to officially ask me to be his girlfriend? Ow my gosh Y/N.

A lot of crazy questions are running through my head. I forgot that Kihyun Oppa is still on the line.

"Hello Y/N are you still there?" Kihyun oppa asked again.

"Oh... Oh yeah Oppa. I just uh.. Yeah.. Yeah.. Sure.. I mean you can come pick me up later after my interview. I'll text you the address of the company." I smiled and bit my lips, heart thumping crazy.

"Okay then. I'll pick you up later. See you!" He ended up the call immediately without waiting for my response.

'Beep beep beep'

"Okay. See you later.. I Love you.........." I whispered while looking at my screen.

No!! No!! Y/N you can't love him that much. What the hell are you thinking!!You're just going to end up hurting your self.

I shook my head as I scold myself mentally. I checked at the time its 7am in the morning. My interview will start at 10am I still have 3 hours to prepare I need to be there at at least 9:40am.

I started preparing my self. I took a bath, Change my clothes, Ate breakfast, apply a little bit of make up and so on and so forth. I finished doing everything at around 8:40am. Great I still have an hour and 20 minutes. I won't be late.

I walked out of my apartment and locked the door.

I don't have a car so I will ride the bus. I arrived at Mr. Chae's company at 9:20 am.

I told yah you won't be late. I patted my shoulder feeling proud. I walked to the front desk just a few meters away from the entrance.

"Uhmm.. Excuse me where are you conducting the interview?" I asked the lady in the front desk.

"Oh. Just look for Ms. Hyorin's office at the 8th floor Ma'am" the lady responded. Smiling at me. She looked pretty I saw her name plate pinned on her uniform.