liz's junp rope adventure

liz pants, pounding her feet against the ground.

her face was dripping in sweat and the sun's rays were covering her from head to toe, and she was sure she would be red by tomorrow.

"arghh!1!1" liz keeps fighting, not letting the jump rope win.

she was testing out her new sports bra, and what better way to do that than to jump rope?

she was jumproping easily at firsts but then it started to hurt like a bitch when she lifted her foot.

"LUUUKE!1!1" she screamed into an open window that led into her home.

"WHAT MUM IM KINDA BUSY IM EATIN TOAST!!"

but luke came out, bc he loved his mother dearly.

"what the fuck do ya want mum" luke sighed, rolling his eyes.

"your love" liz whispered creepily and silently

"wait what!?" luke said with wide eyes

"nothing" liz said quickly

"whaddya want mum" luke asked, poking liz on the forehead.

"massage my foot, lucas" she said smiling.

he shook his head and her smile dropped

she scowled "MASSAGE MY FUCKING FOOT YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BLONDE BOY!1!1"

"no mum, that's weird!" luke pouted

"SO WERE YOU AT BIRTH BUT YOU DIDNT SEE ME GIVING UP ON YOU AND LEAVING YOU ALL ALONE IN THE HOSPITAL, NEGLECTED!!"

"THOSE ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS MUM!" luke shouted.

"GOD DAMN IT LUKE MY FEET ARE MESSED UP FROM CARRYING YOUR WEIGHT FROM WHEN YOU WERE IN THE WOMB JUST MASSAGE MY FOOT BEFORE I TAKE AWAY YOUR PING PONG PRIVILEGES!1!1" liz screamed.

she knew how much luke loved ping pong, it was his baby.

liz's foot was to her as luke's ping pong was to him.

luke groaned and bent down to tie liz's shoe.

then liz lifted up her foot, lightning fast, and kicked luke in the back of the head, just in the right spot so he would die.

liz hair flips "you were always weighing me down, dumb bitch"

the moral of the story is that liz's bra sucked and she got a refund and spent the money to hide luke's body that she took the life from with her cramped up foot. nobody ever knew where luke went. nobody but liz.

LIZ IS THE WHIZ NOBODY DONT QUIZ LIZ BC YOU DONT WANT TO INTERFERE WITH THE BIZ OF LIZ

A N D S C E N E :

thank you, jesus for giving us the hemmings family amen

+++ +++ +++

oh my god i literally just typed random stuff none of this is even close to be true and i'm sorry but i laughed bc it's so fake. and i wrote it oh my god. what did i do.